National Recipricity

ffrandy

Why are each states carry prmitsnot automatically recognized by all states. As I see it our permits are state issued the sme as a driver license, marriage license among others. Shouldnt these fall under the same recognition?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using USA Carry mobile app

Sorry for the spelling errors. Keyboard on tablet made for 6 year olds.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using USA Carry mobile app

I wholeheartedly agree with you. The constitution represents a federal right. All states should follow our 2A rights equally.

ffrandy, you ask the wrong question. The question you should ask is why we have a permit system that gives the state government the opportunity to deny citizens their rights as endowed by our Creator and listed in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. What you should ask, is why do we have to ask permission from the government to exercise said rights. What you should ask, is why our Federal legislators aren't condemning the states for trampling our rights.

You should not ask why we don't let the Federal government intervene and make a trampling of our rights more palatable and uphold the usurpation of those rights. Because once the Federal government controls the permit system you can give the eulogy to our 2A rights.

You pay your masters to infringe on your privilege to carry. You voluntarily give up your Right. They control when, why, and how you carry. You have no say in state reciprocity once you willfully enslave yourself.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

I'g rather see a repeal of the GFSZA. If a state won't recognize my permit to carry,
it won't matter. Won't be going there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back