My new EDC.

S&WM&P40

Just picked up a new SIG P229R and I love it, came with night sights. Put a TLR-1S on it(They where sold out of Surefire.) Carry it with a new custom made IWB/OWB Multicam/ Black Kydex holster. With the TLR-1S on the rail, left side I carry a spare 12 round mag and my G2X Pro 15-200lums handheld light. I carry that In a Galco Cop Pal I Moded from a single stack to a double stack mag, also Moded the light side. They only make them to carry it bezel up, so I Moded it so I could carry it bezel down.

Also just picked up a Benchmade 520, for $60! Pawn shop in town, $60 for a $170 retail knife and $200 full MSRP. This thing is like new.

Photos to come soon, also have my paracord bracelet and a less lethal option of pepper spray.

Man I wish the Feds would hurry up and get my paperwork done. I am ready to go. Doing open carry now, and that's OK, but would rather have it hidden. ;)

Can't wait for pictures, good job man. I just started a new career, I'll be making much more money, and plan on getting some more firearms in the very near future.

Just picked up a new SIG P229R and I love it, came with night sights. Put a TLR-1S on it(They where sold out of Surefire.) Carry it with a new custom made IWB/OWB Multicam/ Black Kydex holster. With the TLR-1S on the rail, left side I carry a spare 12 round mag and my G2X Pro 15-200lums handheld light. I carry that In a Galco Cop Pal I Moded from a single stack to a double stack mag, also Moded the light side. They only make them to carry it bezel up, so I Moded it so I could carry it bezel down.

Also just picked up a Benchmade 520, for $60! Pawn shop in town, $60 for a $170 retail knife and $200 full MSRP. This thing is like new.

Photos to come soon, also have my paracord bracelet and a less lethal option of pepper spray.

Is it an assault bracelet?

I was selling holsters at a gunshow weekend before last.. One of the veterans groups was passing out bananas (no idea why).
I stuck one in a holster and put a sign by it that said "Obama approved".

It was pretty popular, most people getting a laugh out of it and stopping and taking pictures of it.

One guy, obviously a democrat, was asking me to expound on the "Obama approved business" (his words)
I explained that since it was just a single shot banana without a handgrip it couldn't be classified as an assault banana. LOL

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back