My Hero (Sent to me from a friend in Bridgeport, CT) I can not agree more

NCIC105

Unreal young lady. God holds a special place for people like her!

I talked to another friend who lost his daughter in Columbine to see how he was. He said these school shootings make him flash back to the day he lost his daughter.

I pray for all of you who have lost love ones due to violence...This most-recent shooting hurts us all more due to the young ages of the children.

It is time we train and arm teachers!

Link Removed

I had posted this before and was ridiculed for it but I still feel that, like teachers in Israel the teachers in America should be able to be armed if they request it and as far as schools being gun free zones, it only leaves them open to happenings like this. If a few teachers here had been armed maybe a few children and adults would be alive today.

Think about this, concerning gun free zones. In the movie theater shooting, there were 7 other theaters, 5 closer to where the shooter lived and these 7 theaters weren’t gun free zones, the only theater that was a gun free zone was the one he went to, kind of makes you think why the shooter chose the only one that was a gun free zone doesn’t it?

I had posted this before and was ridiculed for it but I still feel that, like teachers in Israel the teachers in America should be able to be armed if they request it and as far as schools being gun free zones, it only leaves them open to happenings like this. If a few teachers here had been armed maybe a few children and adults would be alive today.

Think about this, concerning gun free zones. In the movie theater shooting, there were 7 other theaters, 5 closer to where the shooter lived and these 7 theaters weren’t gun free zones, the only theater that was a gun free zone was the one he went to, kind of makes you think why the shooter chose the only one that was a gun free zone doesn’t it?

Great thinking in my mind!!!!!!!!

I'll take the ridiculing if it saves one child's life...I'm sure the loss could have been much lower had the teacher had the ability to really protect these children...

There's at least one school known to have pistol packing teachers, and the superintendent there says he knows of more.
Link Removed

Thanks for the photo - I work in Stratford, and will attempt to attend the services, if I can get info on when they will be held. Her photo will be posted in my office. God bless her.

Thanks for the photo - I work in Stratford, and will attempt to attend the services, if I can get info on when they will be held. Her photo will be posted in my office. God bless her.

Wish I lived close enough I'd attend....I'm sure there will be a crowd!

If anyone lives close enough to attend Ms. Soto's wake or wishes to send donations or condolences through the funeral home, here's the fine young lady's obituary -

"Funeral services will take place on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 10AM DIRECTLY in Lordship Community Church 190 Prospect Drive Stratford, CT 06615. Interment will be in Union Cemetery Stratford. Friends may call on Tuesday from 3-8 PM in the Adzima Funeral Home 50 Paradise Green Place Stratford. The family has requested in lieu of flowers that donations be made to the Victoria L. Soto Memorial Fund for Education, through the Funeral Home. For more information or to make an online condolence please visit www.adzimafuneralhome.com."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back