Mugger loses bet with armed victim--in a bad way

longslide10

Another feel good story

He Pointed a Gun at His Would-Be Victim and Said, ‘I Bet You Don’t Have One of These.’ He Lost That Bet Badly.

A suspected robber in Jackson, Mississippi, had to be hospitalized after his would-be victim called his bluff in a big way.
shutterstock.com

shutterstock.com

The suspect first approached the man at a Motel 6 and asked for cigarettes, according to the Jackson Police Department. When the man, a hotel guest, said he didn’t have any cigarettes, he figured that was the end of the interaction.

Instead, the suspected robber turned around and pulled out a gun.

“I bet you don’t have one of these,” he reportedly said.

After hearing the man’s “bet,” the would-be victim then “pulled out his weapon and began firing shots,” officer Colendula Green told WLBT.

The suspect, who has not been identified, was hospitalized and may face robbery-related charges. His condition was unknown on Friday. The man who shot him is not being charged by police.

Link Removed

We stand with those that have taken the responsibility to finally protect themselves from these thugs. When will most people finally stand against the thugs in DC? Robbing us of the fruits of our labor for their personal gain. NOT TO MUCH DAMN DIFFERENT.

We stand with those that have taken the responsibility to finally protect themselves from these thugs. When will most people finally stand against the thugs in DC? Robbing us of the fruits of our labor for their personal gain. NOT TO MUCH DAMN DIFFERENT.

You're right and I've have wondered the same thing for years. I just don't think it's bad enough yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back