Moving to New HAmpshire

Live their life's? I have no problem with the way they live their life's but when they choose to publicly display their chosen life style for all to see. Then I take issue with it!

Everything the activists have been doing has been taking place on public property... property that they supposedly own.

You cannot name anyone being harmed by anything the activists have been doing, so it sounds like the only thing offended is your own sense of morality. If you
want to impose your own views on how peaceful people should live, your signature seems to be incorrect as you seem to be upset at people exercising their freedom.

Yes they should be followed! A person is no longer a "Good person, Or a Good Guy" in the eyes of the law and Law enforcement. If they willing choose to set aside society's laws because they disagree with the said law/law's.

So, using your logic, in the 1850's the police were doing the right thing when they were enforcing the Fugitive Slave Act? The police were also doing the right thing in the 1960's when they were enforcing Jim Crow laws... by arresting black people for drinking out of white water fountains?

Using your logic, you'd think someone who hid a fugitive slave isn't a "good person" or a "good guy" because they were violating the law?

Everything the activists have been doing has been taking place on public property... property that they supposedly own.

You cannot name anyone being harmed by anything the activists have been doing, so it sounds like the only thing offended is your own sense of morality. If you
want to impose your own views on how peaceful people should live, your signature seems to be incorrect as you seem to be upset at people exercising their freedom.

They own? Last time I checked WE ALL OWNED IT! Impose my views over them LOL, Please! They want to impose their views over all of us. You don't see me standing on the other side of the street yelling and screaming, with a joint in one hand and a beer in the other. They do what they do for the attention and that's the bottom line.

I fully supported them when they first started with the whole OC movement. Then without seeing that goal through to the end they stated the shock and Aw campaign with new issues.

You never see them follow through with anything they start!

They own? Last time I checked WE ALL OWNED IT!

Yes, and this is what is called the "tragedy of the commons." Check this out: Tragedy of the commons

So since "we" all own it, "we" have the right to do what we want on it.

Impose my views over them LOL, Please! They want to impose their views over all of us.

Please tell me how you can force liberty on someone? Please give me one example of a liberty activist trying to force someone to do something.

You don't see me standing on the other side of the street yelling and screaming, with a joint in one hand and a beer in the other. They do what they do for the attention and that's the bottom line.

What is wrong with drinking a beer or smoking marijuana? Where is the victim in those acts?

So what if they want attention? Where is the victim in that?

I fully supported them when they first started with the whole OC movement. Then without seeing that goal through to the end they stated the shock and Aw campaign with new issues.

You never see them follow through with anything they start!

Follow through may be an issue... but again, who has been harmed? Who's property has been trespassed on? Who's been hurt?

And would you please answer my question about police enforcing Jim Crow laws. Should the police have enforced those laws simply because they were laws? Were the police doing the right thing?

And would you please answer my question about police enforcing Jim Crow laws. Should the police have enforced those laws simply because they were laws? Were the police doing the right thing?

He won't. His argument is full of holes. Laws that hurt society or humanity should not be followed.

And he wants to complain that people are fighting to get rights that he doesn't want, but he's too lazy to make his voice heard (other than behind the keyboard, of course).

I would love to know what groups he belongs to... I'm sure there is nobody misrepresenting those groups on teh interwebs. Link Removed

Billy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back