moving to either SC, GA or TN...

Blues, I agree. I am leaving NY as soon as child is out of HS.It won't be long. I just hope it won't be too late.SC or TN here I come. dont be too hard on this yankee..I just want to move to \a place that respects the constitution, 2A, and family values.

Blues, I agree. I am leaving NY as soon as child is out of HS.It won't be long. I just hope it won't be too late.SC or TN here I come. dont be too hard on this yankee..I just want to move to \a place that respects the constitution, 2A, and family values.

My wife is a born and bred Massachusetts Yankee, and I'm a Californian. We've been down here since '92 and never once felt unwelcome. It helped that we opened a business when we got here. In some ways we were an oddity that brought business in, but mostly we just provided a great place for people to congregate, eat, drink coffee and listen to and/or play good music. We got here almost a month to the day after the Rodney King riots ended in LA. We lived in Torrance at the time, just a few blocks from where LAPD and Torrance cops opened up on innocent civilians during the Christopher Dorner manhunt, so nothin's changed and we definitely made the right choice. Just leave that ol' New York State of Mind up there with Billy Joel when ya come on down and set a' spell. We left the swingin' lifestyle in LA, and adopted the Southern swingin' lifestyle. Not a day goes by that we don't sit on our porch swing relaxin' and contemplatin' the world, though the last two days they've been short swingin' encounters 'cause it's colder'n penguin snot down heuh! HA!

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back