Moving from kentucky to tennessee

DaveFiehtner

So what is the requirement to obtain a Tennessee CCW with my current Kentucky permit?

See Link Removed:

• Complete the Handgun Safety Course at a state-certified school/range. There is a class, a written multiple choice test, and a firing range test.
  • Submit the application at a full service Driver License Service Center, show CERTIFIED PROOF of U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residency, and pay $115.
  • Get fingerprinted using the instructions provided by the Driver License Service Center.
  • Wait.
As far as I know, you can not waive any of the requirements using your out-of-state permit. Find a range near your new location and ask them for the TN Handgun Safety Course. You do have to pay a fee for the course itself.

See Link Removed:

• Complete the Handgun Safety Course at a state-certified school/range. There is a class, a written multiple choice test, and a firing range test.
  • Submit the application at a full service Driver License Service Center, show CERTIFIED PROOF of U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residency, and pay $115.
  • Get fingerprinted using the instructions provided by the Driver License Service Center.
  • Wait.
As far as I know, you can not waive any of the requirements using your out-of-state permit. Find a range near your new location and ask them for the TN Handgun Safety Course. You do have to pay a fee for the course itself.

Many Thanks. Not a problem. De Ja Voux all over again. Ha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back