movies coming out

zacklmpd

Seen a couple movies I'm wanting to catch in theater. The grey with Liam neeson who is a contract wolf hunter and is chased down after his plane crashes by rouge wolves. The other is the Chernobyl diaries

Seen a couple movies I'm wanting to catch in theater. The grey with Liam neeson who is a contract wolf hunter and is chased down after his plane crashes by rouge wolves. The other is the Chernobyl diaries

His plane crashes by rouge wolves? How did they crash his plane?

CharlieK:307251 said:

His plane crashes by rouge wolves? How did they crash his plane?

And why are they rouge?

last two good movies i seen was avatar on 3 d imax screen and alice and wonderland
i don't go to the movies much too damned expensive imo i'd rather wait till the dvd comes out but avatar was great at imax even though it was almost 20 dollars to see it

I'm quoting the description they said rouge wolves and the plane crashed and then they were chased by the wolves the wolves didn't crash the plane and this is the first I have heard of the movie didn't know it already hit theaters

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back