Motorcycle's -vs- SUV......SUV Wins.

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
A wreckless & unlicensed biker, involved in Sunday’s road rage incident, is now paralyzed and in a coma after he was struck by the black Range Rover that he was 'illegally-blocking' with his motorcycle. His motorycle had no i.d. plate's on it.
The husband & father in the SUV accidentally collided with another wreckless biker (also without i.d. plate's) who aggressively cut him off and then purposely blocked his vehicle on the highway, sparking a rage-fueled episode that quickly got out of control.
Then the wreckless gang of biker's, apparently furious about the collision, violently went after the driver of the SUV and reportedly started to slash the SUV driver's tires and threatened him and his family.
Lien, who had his wife and young child in the SUV with him, fearing for his families safety decided to try to escape as he barreled his SUV through three of the aggressive bikers to try and get away.

Link Removed

If I was the driver of the SUV, I probably would have done the same thing!
Being surrounded and threatened by a motorcycle gang can easily scare anyone into fight or flight mode imvho.

I believe that the SUV driver did exactly what he should have done to try and protect his family. If you are confronted in a threatening way it is always best to try to distance yourself from that situation.
If you cannot, then it is time to defend yourself in any way possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back