Motorcycle carry

Just completed a 200 mile (short run) with my full sized HK USP in the pancake, all that is needed is a good quality leather jacket to hide it....

I got a concealment motorcycle vest from CCZ BIZ for about $80. It has a BIG pocket on each side of the interior. It also has mag pouches sewn in in each pocket. It is not a cheap made vest either. It's actually pretty nice. It has buffalo nickels for the front snaps. It has laced leather on the sides for "adjustment" for size. It has tow outside side pockets that also have snaps to close them if needed.

When I;m on the bike, there is at least one gun in the vest. It will hold my Ruger Single Six with no problem at all. A big handgun is no problem to carry in this vest.

GOV5 - Do you have a link to where to purchase the vest??

Here you go Hootman:

Link Removed

On my vest the outside pockets are like the pockets on a regular coat. They do have snaps that keep whatever you put there inside. The pockets do not run horizontally across the front of the vest, like shown in the picture. I got the summer weight one. I figured in t he fall and winter I'll be wearing other clothing that can carry the guns, or conceal them easily.

You won't be disappointed in this vest.

I have one of those too, and it is a quality vest with heaps of room in the pocket, but I find it a little awkward to get my gun out, but that could just be a practice issue.

LeatherVestPagePHOTO1.gif

I have one of those too, and it is a quality vest with heaps of room in the pocket, but I find it a little awkward to get my gun out, but that could just be a practice issue.

LeatherVestPagePHOTO1.gif

Same here, its a bit of a fuss to get your weapon out in a hurry, always seem to end up going back to the serpa paddle with loose shirt or sweatshirt

Same here, its a bit of a fuss to get your weapon out in a hurry, always seem to end up going back to the serpa paddle with loose shirt or sweatshirt

I know what you mean about getting the gun out. You wouldn't want to be in a old west gunfight for fast draw. LOL! But what I have found is that it works best for bigger guns. I think the grips hang up if in a pocket holster. I really think this vest was intended to have the inside pockets act a s a holster themselves.

I have a carry vest made out of Denim, The main issue I have with it, is I have to throw something in the pocket on the other side, otherwise the vest want's to hang down on the pistol side. A good reason to bring extra Magazines I guess.. It's so hot down hear in Florida, I usually just carry in the SOB, or in my tank bag, but when it's a little cooler, I'll sometimes use the vest.

I know what you mean about getting the gun out. You wouldn't want to be in a old west gunfight for fast draw. LOL! But what I have found is that it works best for bigger guns. I think the grips hang up if in a pocket holster. I really think this vest was intended to have the inside pockets act a s a holster themselves.

I consider my HK USP .45 a large hand gun and it gets tangled up fairly easily in the vest, I think the problem is there is actually too much room for the gun to move around in.....

Since this my first post, I'm glad it is on a subject thats near and dear to my heart. I ride a ElectraGlide. I wear my piece on a cross draw under my right side, and draw with my left. I'm lucky enough to have a long driveway where I can practice riding along, draw and shoot. This personal training has kept two ferreled dogs from latching on to me and dragging me off of my bike.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back