More Trolls Lately?

JAJ

Is it me or are there more trolls than ever on these boards? I know they are always around but it seems to me that the numbers are increasing at an alarming rate. I glance through the threads daily although I'm not always signed in, there are many questions asked that I can only hope are from trolls because it's daunting to think people are really that... Umm... "uneducated" while carrying.
I try my best to just read them and move on but come on! Some of them make me want to slap my monitor!
There, I got that off my chest...Have a good one!

Such as people who come on here and post about how outraged they are that a police officer dare rest his hand on his holstered gun.

...........................He says with 16 post's!

KK

Lol that's ironic. I didnt notice that. I dont think he is a troll though, been here since September and took the time to fill out some profile info lol. A classic troll is somebody like hottie

SHE says with 16 posts. I'm not a big talker, online or in person, sorry if that bothers you. I use these threads for information, ideas ect. I didn't see anything that said I had to have a certain amount of posts to have an opinion.
...........................He says with 16 post's!

KK

Yeah, your prolly OK. I guess some of us just see a post like yours and look at the post count and think too much. Sorry, ma'am! :)

It surely won't happen again, to you!~ ;)

KK

There are new people coming on here all the time. Some don't look for old posts for their answers. Some just don't know and are new to conceal carry. But then based on the result of the last election it would appear more educating is needed.:pleasantry:

I dion't think there are a lot of new trolls I just think the same old trolls (intentional felon, hottie, pusic,cisup, and the like) are hitting it again and again

I dion't think there are a lot of new trolls I just think the same old trolls (intentional felon, hottie, pusic,cisup, and the like) are hitting it again and again

I think you're right. The "new trolls" seem knowledgeable enough about firearms and concealed carry to ask "subtly baited" questions. So it probably is just a few people. Or maybe even one person.

And may I safely ask if you are the trolling baiting us to reply to your post even though you haven't filled up your profile so we will know where you are from? And you also have quite a few post here too...just sayin'...

WTH I give up. I was simply asking a question because I thought I was seeing more of the "obvious" trolls. Must just be me. As for filling out my profile completely, I don't remember but I will take a look at it. I know I did mention in the Mi thread that I'm from Oakland Co.
I think this thread is a perfect example of why more ppl don't post on this site. Excuse me. Won't bother y'all again.
And may I safely ask if you are the trolling baiting us to reply to your post even though you haven't filled up your profile so we will know where you are from? And you also have quite a few post here too...just sayin'...

Not everyone read all the posts here. I certainly missed it. The way for most of us to know is via your profile. You do not need to fill up everything...just where you are and usually it can easily be seen on the top right hand side of your post, not in just your post.

Did I hit a nerve? I am so sorry...:sad:

WTH I give up. I was simply asking a question because I thought I was seeing more of the "obvious" trolls. Must just be me. As for filling out my profile completely, I don't remember but I will take a look at it. I know I did mention in the Mi thread that I'm from Oakland Co.
I think this thread is a perfect example of why more ppl don't post on this site. Excuse me. Won't bother y'all again.

Don't surrender. Reload and fire back. On occasion some pertinent and possibly valuable information is expressed here. Or just find entertainment in the firefight!

Such as people who come on here and post about how outraged they are that a police officer dare rest his hand on his holstered gun.
Call me a troll then because I most certainly do understand the attitude of "I can engage in an intimidating, threatening, and dominating behavior and it should be seen as benign just because I have the authority given to a cop" behind an officer "resting" his hand on his gun excuse....

That "resting his hand" excuse would have more credence if it also worked for the common OC'er...

And the only thing I don't like is having folks expect me, and others, to believe that BS excuse....

Tell me Deserteagle... what do you think would happen if an OC'er were to suddenly "rest" his hand on his gun while talking to a police officer? Do tell please.

As for "trolls" on the forum? Forums attract trolls... some forums attract trolls more often than others simply because of the subject matter on the forum itself.

Call me a troll then because I most certainly do understand the attitude of "I can engage in an intimidating, threatening, and dominating behavior and it should be seen as benign just because I have the authority given to a cop" behind an officer "resting" his hand on his gun excuse....

That "resting his hand" excuse would have more credence if it also worked for the common OC'er...

And the only thing I don't like is having folks expect me, and others, to believe that BS excuse....

Tell me Deserteagle... what do you think would happen if an OC'er were to suddenly "rest" his hand on his gun while talking to a police officer? Do tell please.

As for "trolls" on the forum? Forums attract trolls... some forums attract trolls more often than others simply because of the subject matter on the forum itself.

OMG I am so sorry you get scared and intimidated by a cop resting his hand on a holstered gun! God fordbid!

Tell me Bikenut, you posted in the thread where I answered this question, so did you just skip over it and read certain posts and not others? Or did you just forget already? Lets take a look at what Deserteagle said when he answered this question so he doesn't have to repeat himself:

When I am a cop, I'll let you know what I think about it. Otherwise, as no 2 humans are the same, all I can say is some cops may not care, some may. I'm really not quite sure why you ask this, other than hoping I will support the anti-cop agenda by saying you will get beat up, tazered, shot, then falsely arrested and falsely convicted and sentenced to death because another one of those "typical" racist, oppressive, tax collecting, Gestapo type police will not like your hand resting on your holstered gun.

All better now? Do actually read my posts before you ask me to repeat myself please.

OMG I am so sorry you get scared and intimidated by a cop resting his hand on a holstered gun! God fordbid!

Perhaps I am reacting to a cop "resting" his hand on his gun in the exact same manner as a cop would react to ME "resting" my hand on my gun................. and for exact same reasons.

And I am sure I am not the only person who understands that the reason a cop, or anyone for that matter, would "rest" his hand on his gun is to show force, to show dominance, to show control, and to intimidate. And it is a reaction to feeling a need to dominate, to control, and to intimidate.

Tell me Bikenut, you posted in the thread where I answered this question, so did you just skip over it and read certain posts and not others? Or did you just forget already? Lets take a look at what Deserteagle said when he answered this question so he doesn't have to repeat himself:

Are the insults necessary?

All better now? Do actually read my posts before you ask me to repeat myself please.

Actually, I asked you to repeat yourself so the folks who may not have read the other thread but are reading this thread could see your response.... and mine... and not get the wrong impression that there must be something wrong with anyone that questioned cops "resting" their hands on their guns. Thank you.

Oh... also..

Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
When I am a cop, I'll let you know what I think about it.

When you are a cop please return to this discussion and give us a cop's perspective concerning an ordinary person "resting" their hand on their gun. Until then the question of how a cop would react to an ordinary person "resting" his/her hand on their gun hasn't been answered by someone with creds.

Otherwise, as no 2 humans are the same, all I can say is some cops may not care, some may. I'm really not quite sure why you ask this, other than hoping I will support the anti-cop agenda by saying you will get beat up, tazered, shot, then falsely arrested and falsely convicted and sentenced to death because another one of those "typical" racist, oppressive, tax collecting, Gestapo type police will not like your hand resting on your holstered gun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back