More OK women taking Concealed Carry classes.

I was happy to hear about the report of more women getting their CHL's!

The Second Amendment never sounded so good. In lieu of police layoffs and having fewer officers on Tulsa streets, more people are applying for a concealed carry license.

However, the look of students signing up is changing, because more women are enrolling. In the last decade, weapons instructor, Robert Welch says female enrollment has tripled.

"They need it more than us guys do,” said Welch. "This is about personal self defense."

Welch said obtaining a concealed carry license is fairly simple. Students must attend an eight hour course, which covers how to use a gun. Upon completion, students must then apply for a license. Approval could take up to 90 days. Licenses are valid for five years. (Link Removed)

Does anyone know how many girls there are on USACARRY as compared to boys? My guess is there are considerably more male members than there are female. I'd like to see more women take interest in CC, gun ownership and 2A issues.

I was happy to hear about the report of more women getting their CHL's!

Does anyone know how many girls there are on USACARRY as compared to boys? My guess is there are considerably more male members than there are female. I'd like to see more women take interest in CC, gun ownership and 2A issues.

There are quite a few of us. I don't know if there is a list. You can check individual profiles and see whether someone has even checked the box to show if they are male or female. That's what I've been doing over the years; I like to know a little bit about the people I talk with.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back