MMA fighter kills one of 4 home invaders

KajnMike

Four gang members break into the home of an MMA fighter in New Mexico on New Years Day, one has a "shank", another grabs a knife from his kitchen. He kills one with the knife after taking it from him, hospitalizes a second and chases away the other two, and LEO is looking at how to charge him with a crime for defending himself, his young son, and his fiancé, while inside his own home!!!!!!

Link Removed

There is no Castle Doctrine as I understand it in New Mexico, but you are allowed to defend yourself with deadly force when confronted with deadly force. He claims to not know any of these guys, while the big news story is that there was an ongoing feud. Either way, I think this guy did what he needed to do to protect himself and his family. I say kudo's to him.

Maybe he should have used a gun.

You got to be kidding but yeah like you said he's still alive, back in the day I did a lot of this, fighting and love it.

I agree with KajnMike he should have used a Gun & he probably would not be looking at being charged. Plus it should not matter whether he knew them or not. Bottom line is they broke in with weapons with intent to do harm, thus he had the right to defend himself, his family & his property. That's all that should matter. Once you enter another's domain armed & with intent to do harm that's taking your ass into your own hands come what may.

More people should learn how to defend themselves without firearms. The 2nd doesn't just cover guns, but all arms. I'm with BC1, how much longer till this country turns inside out?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Luckily this guy had a gun in a example of a home invasion near Tampa. He called 911 and got a recording ??? Apparently he did have a gun in the house and was able to shoot one of them.
Here's a link to story with the recorded call
http://wtvt.m0bl.net/r/1xah34

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back