CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Michigan here, Im being forced to open carry!!

My thoughts are that this thread belongs in a different forum, not LEO encounters.
Oh, and the G22 is a great weapon.

this isnt true your license cant be suspended twice ive had a suspended license paid all my tickets and applied for my for carry permit and got it

I live in Michigan and I have a CCW permit. I didn't know you could open carry in Michigan? Could someon enlighten me on this????

Interesting scenario but like all I've seen from those attacking Open Carry, it seems to be made from a not all that imaginative imagination. I have not seen any real story of civilians being shot first because they were open carrying or of them being targeted to steal their gun. I don't open carry but I don't try to disparage those who do either.

Treo's post is the only one that comes close to an open carrier being targeted. That story is still assuming the reason of the attack, but doesn't have any real confession.

If assumptions are the base of a"good" argument, I can assume all concealed carrier attacks, where there is no confession from the bad guy (either ran away or died), were caused by concealing the weapon.

I live in Michigan and I have a CCW permit. I didn't know you could open carry in Michigan? Could someon enlighten me on this????
For future reference, if you go to any state websites like, Michigan Open Carry, Inc. | Nothing to hide! I'd recommend you refer to your "permit" by it's proper designation of a CPL. (Concealed Pistol License) Some people take offense at calling it a permit, and I don't know why. Also, make sure you use the initials CPL, not CCW. They take offense to that sometimes too. :biggrin:

Email