Members helping members give aways.

S&WM&P40

A lot of members on here talk about how they would help their fellow man in time of need. Well it's time to step up to the plate. Everyone has something extra laying around the house collecting dust. Why not pass it on to another member who may need the said item, but has fallen on hard times and can't afford it? We need to start taking care of each other! I'll be the first to step up and offer a extra medical kit I have lying around. I will give it away to the member who is in most need of it. Just send me a PM telling me why you think you should get it. This will work on the HONOR system! Please do not PM if you have the means to buy your own kit.

I would like to see fellow members follow suit by giving away items they have extra of or no longer need, to a fellow member in need. Could be an extra mag, base plate, box of ammo, gun part etc. Try and keep it to low budget items (not HDTV's,new cars, firearms etc..)

I'll try and have photos of the kit and full item list of the kit up tonight. It's just a basic kit.

G50AE: I don't know where you live but, if I were you, I would watch out for lightening! That might be a response to your comments from above!:wacko:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playmatka
Back