Magazines

mrkeylo313

Where can I order a extended magazine for my 45 25/7 g2

Sent from my SGH-M819N using USA Carry mobile app

What is a "45 25/7 g2"?

I'm pretty sure he means Taurus 24/7 G2

Only quick google search I found that actually showed was that place that shall not be named that has the initials CTD. I'm sure there are a thousand better places to buy magazines, such as Gander Mountain or the likes.

I bought 2 extra 10 round mags. for my pistol online from a place in Ma. called Ivanhoe Warehouse Outlet. These were factory packed Ruger magazines. My gun came with 2/17 rounders. They were trying to get a 10 round max. law here and so I thought I'd beet the rush. The Ruger price is about $42-$43 ea. I paid $27.95 ea., plus $5.00 S&H for a total of $60.90. Saved about $24.00 dollars. Ivanhoe Warehouse Outlet - USED GUNS, USED PISTOLS, USED REVOLVERS, USED FIREARMS is the site.

Thanks SR9 I looked them up but they gotta lotta factory mags im looking for extended clip something like this

Mrkeylo313,
Since this is a concealed carry forum,
how the heck would you ever conceal that? The mag is bigger that the pistol. I'll stick with my smaller multi-mags. But still have 55 rounds on me, concealed.

Not to carry just to have around for show....but do you know of any smaller mags that carry large amounts for my gun

Mrkeylo313,
Since this is a concealed carry forum,
how the heck would you ever conceal that? The mag is bigger that the pistol. I'll stick with my smaller multi-mags. But still have 55 rounds on me, concealed.

This is a general firearms forum. Perfectly appropriate topic for this forum.

Not to carry just to have around for show....but do you know of any smaller mags that carry large amounts for my gun

Kind of an oxymoron...small mag but carries a lot? Usually, a mag that's standard size for a certain handgun, with a higher capacity spring will only get you another 1-2 extra rounds. You need an extended magazine if you want a lot more firepower than +2.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back