Ma. Miscarrage of justice

WOW What a difference between states!!! Or maybe the difference is officers. A friend's neighbor had a similar event happen to him. (this is in Oregon) The responding officer asked him if his door was locked..he replied yes. The criminal was also charged with use of a weapon in the commission of the crime as well. Good luck and please heed the advice about keeping specific comments off the forum, it is good advice.

I'm pretty sure that is the stupidest thing I have heard so far this year. Just pure, absolute nonsense. :fie:

I invite you to read some of the gun laws in place here in MA. It gets worse, far worse... "Just pure, absolute nonsense." Yup... This is the handy work of the liberal left...

It could happen anywhere in the US if the courts continue to interpret the 2nd Amendment and apply restrictions that were never intended...

Gun Laws - Executive Office of Public Safety

Link Removed

I advise reading these in the bathroom or have a bucket handy... Sickness is a common side effect of reading MA gun laws...

Remove thread

Even though I feel I am well within my First Amendment rights, and have not,(in my opinion) said anything to hurt this case, I have contacted 'Lukem' the administrator to remove this thread as suggested by some here. Still no reply from Lukem though...........? ;(

Even though I feel I am well within my First Amendment rights, and have not,(in my opinion) said anything to hurt this case, I have contacted 'Lukem' the administrator to remove this thread as suggested by some here. Still no reply from Lukem though...........? ;(

The details have been deleted so that should do fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back