M855 Ammo Ban proposal dead, for now.

Maybe the ATF understand how really stupid, the ban they were thinking about really was. But I still don't trust the ATF and still think we will see some type of ban on Ammo. both 5.56x45 and 7.62x39 and who really knows what else.
I know before the next election, we will see some major firearm control. Trust me it's going to happen.

So much for the "typo" excuse. If the ATF had thought the ban was stupid in the first place it would have been dead right there. I don't trust anyone from the gooberment.

Maybe the ATF understand how really stupid, the ban they were thinking about really was. But I still don't trust the ATF and still think we will see some type of ban on Ammo. both 5.56x45 and 7.62x39 and who really knows what else.
I know before the next election, we will see some major firearm control. Trust me it's going to happen.

Libs never give up on anything once the idea enters their head. While I do not know exactly what they will do but they will still do this later.

They are either armor piercing or they are not. They simple fact that they have changed their minds just goes to show you how utterly stupid this branch of government is......I know they are not ap rounds for the record.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

That's when the next American Revolution begins... (Openly, I might add).

Beat you to it in post #2. :biggrin:

Thanks for posting that. I feel less at ease after reading it though. It looks more like they feel that they didn't properly sell thier proposal rather than admiting it was a bad idea. My interpretation is that they mis calculated how fired up "sportsmen" would get about this and want to let things cool off before they try a second push, but with more save the cops propaganda. That way they can build a fear in the public that this "odd" ammunition is somehow posing a clear and present danger to the public at large.

Thanks for posting that. I feel less at ease after reading it though. It looks more like they feel that they didn't properly sell thier proposal rather than admiting it was a bad idea. My interpretation is that they mis calculated how fired up "sportsmen" would get about this and want to let things cool off before they try a second push, but with more save the cops propaganda. That way they can build a fear in the public that this "odd" ammunition is somehow posing a clear and present danger to the public at large.

That is why you always have to look at what the press and the gov't say with a squint and a magnifying glass. The devil is in the fine print or gov't double talk.

If the ATF still had the support of a gun-grabbing Democrat controlled Congress, I doubt the ATF would have paid any attention to the public comments and the ban would have went into affect.

Soft body armor won't stop any high powered rifle rounds.....or the tiny...not so high powered 5.56.

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back