M&P sport AR-15

elkhuntCO

SEMPER FI
What are your opinions of the S&W M&P sport AR-15? Cabelas has them for around $699. They do not have the forward assist or a dust cover, but

I don't plan to roll around in the desert with it in a combat situation. I just want a good reliable and accurate AR to have some fun shooting and maybe roll

a coyote or a whistle pig now and then.

They're nice rifles that can be easily customized. The forward assist has no practical use in the civilian world and the dust cover is only slightly more useful. No big loss either way. If I were in the market for an AR, the M&P Sport would be high on my list.

I purchased the M&P 15 sport about 2 months ago. Shoots great! I've only fired about 130 round So far, and looking for another visit to the range. I just added a Nikon m223 scope I still need to bore sight and sight in at the range.

Link RemovedI got mine for Xmas. Cabela's had them for $599 at that time. Put a 2 piece handgaurd on it. Flip up sights with a red dot tac. scope.
I've ran about 1000 rds thru it with no issues. For an entry rifle, I would highly recomend this one for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back