Looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina.

buckslayer

I am looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina for a buddy of mine who I served in a few combat tours with. He is new to the whole conceal carry thing, so please take good care of him. Damn good guy and soldier.

Thanks.

Moved from Columbia to Myrtle Beach and was instructed by two MB LEO's. They were great. Their Outfit is Shooting Solution of MB. If your friend wants to drive 3 hrs and spend a day on the coast I highly recommend them.

If he can make it to Greenville (closer than MB) I heartily recommend Mark Bilicki, who works out of Allen Arms in Greenville.

Absolutely the best out there. Deputy Sheriff who is very serious about what he does and how he teaches and how his students behave. Wife also is a good cook and she prepares a great lunch. I guarantee you cannot go wrong with James and Lisa Marie Judy: email: [email protected]/phone: 843-729-3822.

i'd love to head up for their advanced course.

Sir I took my last class from Paladin Services LLC. Have your friend google the site. There office is in Columbia with a training facility off I77. Regards

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back