Looking for a job

HK4U

Tony started the day early having set his alarm clock
(MADE IN JAPAN) for 6 am.

While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking,
he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG)

He put on a d ress shirt (MADE IN SRILANKA), designer jeans
(MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA)

After cooking his breakfast in his new e lectric skillet

(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator

(MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.

After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio

(MADE IN INDIA)

He got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) filled it with GAS

(from Saudi Arabia) and continued his search for a good paying

AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging a nd fruitless day checking

his computer (MADE IN MALAYSIA), Tony decided to relax for a

while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL), poured himself

a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE

IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying

job in AMERICA

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM HIS

PRESIDENT (MADE IN KENYA )

I was buying my wife a leather vest the other day when a Russian gentleman came into the store. He was looking for the Triumph dealer that use to be there. While we talked about Motorcycles, he mentioned that he would no longer buy a Harley as more than half of the parts are Chinese. He went on to explain that he was a mechanic and worked on most brands of motorcycles, but would no longer deal with or fix that Harley crap since they were not American Made anymore. I told him I always owned B.M.W's and at least I knew they were all German, didn't care for Harley either because I want to ride a motorcycle not push one. The point of this story is that I found it interesting that a man from Russia was so P.O. that Harley wasn't American made anymore.:laugh:

I was buying my wife a leather vest the other day when a Russian gentleman came into the store. He was looking for the Triumph dealer that use to be there. While we talked about Motorcycles, he mentioned that he would no longer buy a Harley as more than half of the parts are Chinese. He went on to explain that he was a mechanic and worked on most brands of motorcycles, but would no longer deal with or fix that Harley crap since they were not American Made anymore. I told him I always owned B.M.W's and at least I knew they were all German, didn't care for Harley either because I want to ride a motorcycle not push one. The point of this story is that I found it interesting that a man from Russia was so P.O. that Harley wasn't American made anymore.:laugh:
in '84 they had a harley ralley at frankfurt, i was stationed at manheim at the time. willie g.davidson came over to look at our bikes (mine was a '77 shovelhead) and i asked him why we had showa forks,kein carbs, ect ect. he got pissed when i said that i thought harley was supposed to be an american made motorcycle and walked away and wouldn't talk to the g.i.'s gathered around! i got rid of that piece of sh!t and went back to triumph's. my bonnieville made more power,weighed less,handeled better and embarresed stroked shovelheads and hot rodded evo's!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back