List of South Carolina CCW Instructors

Orangeburg, Calhoun, Bamberg, Barnwell, Clarendon, and Sumter Counties.

Jim Black South Carolina Law Enforcement Division Concealed Weapons Permit Instructor
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Recruiter

phone#803-516-2373 665 Levi Pond Rd. Neeses SC, 29107 email [email protected]
We can teach applicants with any or no shooting experience to be proficient with any pistol. $75 includes SLED Certified CWP training, range gun and ammunition. Don't Hope the police will get there in time. They may not!

Dogwood Firearms training Bill Pilson Certified NRA pistol, SC SLED CWP instructor. Classes in St. Stephen SC 670-18999
$60.00 for class. Link Removed

This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in South Carolina. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in South Carolinaa and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Red Barn Firearms has bi-weekly classes for SC CWP at a charge of $80. Assistance with application, finger printing are included. We have a comfortable onsite classroom and range. located near North Augusta, SC.
NRA classes for Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home are available. RSO onsite.
Additionally, we offer advanced tactical training for pistol, carbine rifle and shotgun.
We have three instructors to accomodate your schedule.Call Stephen Todd at 803.637.5727/706.726.9754
Check us out on the web at Link Removed

South Carolina CWP Instuctor

South Carolina Concealed Weapon Permit Training Solutions
S.C. C.W.P. & Basic Handgun Instructor. SLED & NRA certified instructor since 1997.
Please visit my website at www.sccwpts.com
Each month I hold an open enrollment class on the second Saturday of each month. This class is held at my home lodge - Horse Creek Valley Masonic Lodge located at 101 Depot Street in Langley S.C.

My course is unique in that I will also travel to the client to deliver the material.
I CAN COME TO YOU!
We'll perform the written portion at a mutually convenient time and place, usually your home or office then travel to the nearest range to shoot the proficiency. I specialize in small group instruction (twelve or fewer). You have several scheduling options. Courses can be scheduled upon request on a Saturday or Sunday. Courses may be split over 2 days. Please see the FAQs on my website for details. I usually serve Aiken, Edgefield, Lexington, McCormick and Barnwell counties, but arrangements can be made to deliver the course anywhere in the state. I provide handguns, ammunition, holsters, targets, eye & hearing protection, and assistance completing all necessary forms. Contact me, Rick Riley at 803-593-4872, 803-257-7149 or [email protected] to schedule your class.
Member of Grassroots SC, NRA Life, Horse Creek Lodge #174 A.F.M.

For Charleston and the Tri-County are:

ATP Gunshop & Range 1340 College Park Road, Summerville SC, 29483
843-873-2250
SC CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT

This South Carolina approved permit course is for all South Carolina citizens who want or need to carry a concealed handgun for their personal or family’s safety. In this course, you will learn parts and operation of the handgun, proper and safe storage of a handgun, cleaning of both pistols and revolvers, and techniques for the improving the skills needed for accurate shot placement. Also there will be instructions on the laws and the obligations of the concealed weapon permit carrier. Upon completion of this course you may apply to the State of South Carolina for a concealed weapon permit.

Walterboro Gun Shop in Walterboro, SC

Link Removed

They have classes every Saturday.... $100 includes

All paperwork done, fingerprinting,class, shooting, they even supply guns and ammo (.22)

Also if you have 6 people or more, they will come to you!

William Meyer, Little River, S.C. (843) 249-4885 SLED Certified Concealed Weapons Instructor since 1996, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Home Safety Instructor. Also instruction in beginning IDPA, IPSC and Cowboy Competition. CWP Classes every month in Little River, serving the North Strand area, Myrtle Beach, Conway, Aynor, Longs, N. Myrtle Beach and Little River.

Kershaw County & Midlands CWP Instruction

Palmetto Protective Consultants
Elgin, South Carolina
(803) 272-8855
Link Removed

CWP Instructor in SC

Stu Lord, York,SC NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, CWP Certified Instructor, weekdays or Saturdays, shooting is at a indoor range. max class size is 6 for more hands on instruction. Fee is $60.00 includes all paperwork, refreshments. Call 803-684-6687 (H) or 978-766-4326 (C)

I would like for everyone to know that I am teaching the SC CWP class in and around Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Surfside and around Conway. If you want a personal class or a group class I'm your man. Please give me a chance to show you how easy and understanding it will be to make it through the class.I also do the Utah class which will bridge the gaps of the states that SC deson't recognize. Give me a call or email me. Group discounts do apply. Individual classes are always welcome.

Thank you,
Blaine Garren
Carolina Weaponry
843-997-4271
[email protected]:pleasantry
:pleasantry::yu::girl_wink::man_in_love::sarcastic::to_pick_ones_nose::biggrin:

York CWP Instructor

Stu Lord is accepting students for Concealed Weapon Permits. Check the web site at southcarolinacwp Classes are limited to 6 students at a time, with shooting qualifying done at Sportsman, Inc. in Rock Hill. Cost is $60.00 includes everything needed, including snacks and drinks at the class.

CWP Instructor in Sc

This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in South Carolina. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in South Carolinaa and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Featured South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Instructors:
Link Removed

Andy Duncan CWP INstructor Turbeville SC I do classes about once a month.I am also available to do private classes too. (843)902-2690.

York, SC CWP Insturctor

Stuart Lord is a Concealed Weapon Permit Certified Instructor living and teaching out of York. He is also a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, a member of the South Carolina Gun Owners Association, a member of the N-SSA, also a Notary Public. His web site is southcarolinacwp

Stuart Lord is a Concealed Weapon Permit Certified Instructor living and teaching out of York. He is also a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, a member of the South Carolina Gun Owners Association, a member of the N-SSA, also a Notary Public. His web site is southcarolinacwp
Could you please provide a link or contact info for SCGOA. I can't seem to find any information on this organization.

Blaine Garren at Carolina Weaponry in Myrtle Beach has a class February 5th 2011. Contact is

Blaine Garren
Carolina Weaponry
843-997-4271

C & D Firearm Instruction -Myrtle Beach, S.C. 29575

C & D Firearm Instruction is operated by

Charles W. "Chuck" Hensley and Don Comfort
We are both NRA Instructors and SLED Certified CWP Instructors.

We offer individual and group training, SC CWP Classes and personal instruction.
We also offer women's only CWP Classes.

We serve the Myrtle Beach,Conway,Surfside Beach,Garden City,Murrells Inlet and the Georgetown Area. Please contact us at the following numbers or e-mail addresses.

Charles Hensley 843-504-9000 [email protected]
Don Comfort 843-742-5221 [email protected]

We also run IDPA matches to keep you practicing the skills you learned in our classes.

Thank you for your business and please help support usacarry.com, scfirearms.org and the NRA....

Guardian Consulting Group is a full service consulting and firearm instruction company. We offer firearm instruction in the following areas:

NRA First Steps Pistol
NRA First Steps Rifle
NRA Basic Pistol
NRA Basic Rifle
NRA Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Personal Protection Inside The Home

We also offer non NRA courses:

Defensive Pistol
Introduction to the Glock Safe Action Pistol
Private Instruction

Our website is:

Link Removed