Libtards to boycott Starbucks

Just read that Moms against guns and whatever is organizing a "Skip Starbucks Saturday" for August 24th to protest the pro-gun policy of the Coffee Giant. Any customers they lose to this group sure ought to be made up for by we gun friendly folks. If you go to Starbucks be sure to tell them that you are there to support their stance on gun carry in their store.

Just read that Moms against guns and whatever is organizing a "Skip Starbucks Saturday" for August 24th to protest the pro-gun policy of the Coffee Giant. Any customers they lose to this group sure ought to be made up for by we gun friendly folks. If you go to Starbucks be sure to tell them that you are there to support their stance on gun carry in their store.

When I used to work as an armed security patrol supervisor in Southern California, I would go into a different Starbuck's or Coffee Bean location almost everyday and order myself a grande' cafe mocha or an iced coffee (depending on my mood). I would also meet with other armed security officers at the local Starbuck's while out in the field whenever possible.

I got a real kick from seeing the LibTard's with their friend's & their very uneasy facial expressions as they would stare at me and my very shiny brushed stainless steel Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum exposed at my hip.

It was one of those 'not so' guilty pleasure's of mine. :cool:

If Texas was an open carry state I would be going into Starbuck's just about everyday and ordering my cafe mocha again. :wink:

I bumped into that actress, Rene Zellweger, one time at the Coffee Bean.
She even gave me a big beautiful smile as we made eye contact. I'll never forget it.

The dumbest thing about this is that Starbucks does not have a "pro-gun policy." All they are doing is following the law. Wherever the law allows you to carry a gun Starbucks just follows that law; that's not pro-gun that's pro-law. As usual the leftist wack jobs can't even be honest about what they are upset about.

The dumbest thing about this is that Starbucks does not have a "pro-gun policy." All they are doing is following the law. Wherever the law allows you to carry a gun Starbucks just follows that law; that's not pro-gun that's pro-law. As usual the leftist wack jobs can't even be honest about what they are upset about.

I think that what is pro gun about them is that even in places where the law says they may block carrying they choose not to. Yes they are not actively pro gun, buy they are not actively anti gun either.

At any rate, I don't particularly care for Starbucks burnt coffee, but I might pick one up on Saturday if I don't have to go too far out of the way.

First thing that crossed my mind was that sounds like a perfect day to go to Starbucks. Don't have to put up with the witless.

I'm ashamed to say the head of this organization is from Indiana... I saw her on the news awhile back threatening the same thing. I almost put a round into my TV it made me so angry with all the lies and mis-information she's spreading.
Link Removed
Is it wrong to wish a situation would arise where a gun could make the difference for her but naturally she won't have one? I guess I'd add that right when there seems no hope a honest carrying citizen steps in and saves the day with their sidearm... probably wouldn't make a difference.

How many times is this for somebody trying to boycott Starbucks over guns? Four? Each time it fails. Actually their sales went up during the first boycott.

When I used to work as an armed security patrol supervisor in Southern California, I would go into a different Starbuck's or Coffee Bean location almost everyday and order myself a grande' cafe mocha or an iced coffee (depending on my mood). I would also meet with other armed security officers at the local Starbuck's while out in the field whenever possible.

I got a real kick from seeing the LibTard's with their friend's & their very uneasy facial expressions as they would stare at me and my very shiny brushed stainless steel Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum exposed at my hip.

It was one of those 'not so' guilty pleasure's of mine. :cool:
Not long after Columbine, a friend and I were heading home from the rifle range and stopped at a Starbucks for a cup of coffee.

As usual, I was wearing an NRA ball cap.

The slacker behind the counter said to me, "Boy, it sure takes guts to wear a cap like that THESE days!"

I replied, "Why? Who's going to make me take it off?"

Just got back from OCing at my local Starbucks. Ironically for a Indiana based organization they're not doing a good job getting the word out to fellow residents of the state. There wasn't a free parking spot in the lot. At first I though "Looks like maybe some people are showing their support." Nope, I didn't see one other person carrying. I guess they could have been CCing but in an OC state and to support the cause doesn't make a lot of sense to CC.
Well I'm glad to give them my $5 and I hope they show an increase in sales today.

Starbucks is not going to fall victim to some libatard extremists who won't do without their coffee for more than a couple of days at most and they know it. Unless they can pull a long term boycott they will make no difference.
~
Instead of our being on Starbucks side on Aug. 24th, let's be on their side everyday you are around their facilities and want a cup of coffee. That is what you call supporting a 2A supporter. I don't buy any of those fancy coffee drinks but they do make a great cup of coffee, period.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back