Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman.

Perhaps you haven't heard... this thing is already over. And yes, I trust the knowledge of someone who has proven his abilities by passing a state bar exam. He who guides himself in law despite no education has a fool for a lawyer.

is that so, the jury has rendered a verdict? wow, how come not one media outlet is reporting this story
the reality is that the conversation is way above your pay grade. the attorney would know exactly where I am coming from.

Howdy Outlaw,

George broke the law when he followed Martin. Here's FL's law......

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Pretty simple.

If you think you have the right to follow anyone as a private citizen take a simple test......

Martin was a minor so, go to your nearest Mall pick out a young lady that I think is a minor and start following her. When the cops show up tell them what you posted in your reply to my post.

So far everyone that took the test found out that in fact you do NOT have the right to follow a person, especially a minor.

Me bias? Nope. Why would I as a blond haired blue eyed 49yo Married White Male why would I be biased in favor of Martin?

Paul
Now, THAT is as racist as it gets...

During the recap of today's proceedings one of the Fox News contributors stated:
"This Jury of six women, 5 of whom have children, are going to want to punish George Zimmerman in some way." The contributor went on to say, "They may add assault to the list of things they may find George Zimmerman guilty of>"
What I learned is that for some reason, even if GZ was founded in shooting Mr. Martin, the opinion seems to be that because there is a dead teenager someone needs to be punished in some way.
Makes me wonder what Okmed at the Quickey Mart will be charged with for being robbed at gun point? Careless clerking?

During the recap of today's proceedings one of the Fox News contributors stated:
"This Jury of six women, 5 of whom have children, are going to want to punish George Zimmerman in some way." The contributor went on to say, "They may add assault to the list of things they may find George Zimmerman guilty of>"
What I learned is that for some reason, even if GZ was founded in shooting Mr. Martin, the opinion seems to be that because there is a dead teenager someone needs to be punished in some way.
Makes me wonder what Okmed at the Quickey Mart will be charged with for being robbed at gun point? Careless clerking?

The talking heads and politicians have clearly taken sides against Zimmerman. That's bad enough, but what I find much worse, and much more scary, is that Judge Nelson has done the same thing. I can cite examples, but I literally wouldn't bother for anyone who challenges the claim, because it means they haven't been paying attention. It's as obvious as the skid-mark on my BVDs, and twice as disgusting.

Blues

If.. IF Zimmerman is found guilty of anything he has so many examples of why he should be granted an appeal its not funny.

OH, BTW, Lets keep race out of it.
FOX Photo.
Link Removed

Howdy Rhino,

Link Removed
Stalking? Are you serious? Did you even read it before you linked to it? Simply following someone does not constitute stalking. Not even close. Read it again. And pay closer attention to what it says this time.
Because you're very willing to believe to believe things that aren't true without verifying them as fact. Because you let your emotion cloud your judgement. Because you ignore obvious facts when they are presented to you and backed up. Because you obviously can't read or interpret a legal statute correctly. Or maybe just because you're incredibly ignorant?

Nope on all the above.

I'm not a racist so I only look at the facts.

Fact #1: George is a convicted criminal and a known and proven liar so I do not believe anything that he says unless there is an unbiased witness to back up his statements.

Fact #2: George did NOT have a legal reason to follow Martin and since two ( 2 ) different witnesses said that Martin stated that he was scared because he was being followed by someone he didn't know that makes what George did illegal.

As I e posted before, if you think you have the Right to follow anyone go down to your local Mall, pick out a minor ( male or female, it doesn't matter ) and start following them. When the Cops show up tell them you have the right to follow anyone you want to follow.

As someone who has carried a badge and gun in the state of Florida, my bet will be that you will get to take a ride in the back seat of a cop car.

On another note:

One of the things that came up in court yesterday was how, with Martin straddling George in a MMA "ground and pound" with George's gun down in Martin hinney area, was Martin able to grab for it but George, who according to the defense, was such a wussy ( they compared him to Pee Wee Herman ) was he able to beat Martin to the gun, wrestle it away from him and shoot him?

It doesn't add up.

How was Martin able to see George's gun?

How was Martin while "ground and pound" George able to see a small black handgun at night, in the dark, while it was raining and the gun was underneath Martin?

Just curious?

The State brought up this issue and the Defense didn't have an answer.

Paul

Howdy,

I also find it strange that Team George keeps bringing up Martin's MMA background, fights, training, etc without any proof what so ever but they have failed to mention George's MMA background, training, etc even thoough it's been well documented in court and even had the police and his trained testify in court.

Why haven't we seen Martin's trainer in court?

Oh, that's right..........like Big Foot, zombies and vampires, he doesn't exist.

I understand that since I'm a married man, with kids, a mortgage, a real job, etc and I do NOT live with my Mom or have a "Command Center" in the basement that I look at issues different than most members on this forum.

It's just part of life.

Paul

Howdy,

I also find it strange that Team George keeps bringing up Martin's MMA background, fights, training, etc without any proof what so ever but they have failed to mention George's MMA background, training, etc even thoough it's been well documented in court and even had the police and his trained testify in court.

Why haven't we seen Martin's trainer in court?

Oh, that's right..........like Big Foot, zombies and vampires, he doesn't exist.

I understand that since I'm a married man, with kids, a mortgage, a real job, etc and I do NOT live with my Mom or have a "Command Center" in the basement that I look at issues different than most members on this forum.

It's just part of life.

Paul

Is this really something you want to have said? You have no idea who makes up the members of this forum. That sentence right there makes you look immature. Guess what... I'm married, have two kids, a mortage, I'm an OEF veteran and don't have a basement. You're starting off on the wrong foot Paul... don't take it too seriously... remember, this is the internet.

Howdy Rhino,

Nope on all the above.

Fact #1: George is a convicted criminal and a known and proven liar so I do not believe anything that he says unless there is an unbiased witness to back up his statements.
convicted of what? I stop reading idiotic posts like yours as soon as dubious statements of facts are made. you sir have zero credibility

Ive learned that even though I am not caucasian, uneducated welfare cases will think I am if I gotta shoot homeboy to preserve life.

Ive learned that even though I am not caucasian, uneducated welfare cases will think I am if I gotta shoot homeboy to preserve life.

in addition to your uneducated buddies media outlets like the NY Time will make up a new race to classify you as a racist. the Times called zimmerman a WHITE hispanic in order to play up the racial issues

Nope on all the above.
George Zimmerman is not a convicted criminal, which has been pointed out to you more than once. He wouldn't have his concealed carry license if he were a convicted felon, which makes you the only proven liar here.
Fact #2: George did NOT have a legal reason to follow Martin....
Neighborhood watch, dummy. The second word is "watch", which means you sometimes have to change position to maintain visual contact.
.....and since two ( 2 ) different witnesses said that Martin stated that he was scared because he was being followed by someone he didn't know that makes what George did illegal.
There were no witnesses. Now you're making up more lies. Zimmerman and Martin were the only ones there. The only person that heard what Martin said was his girlfriend over the phone. That doesn't make her a witness, or not an eyewitness anyway. She could only testify to what she heard, and she didn't testify that Martin said he was scared, so I guess we can add that to your list of lies too.
As I e posted before, if you think you have the Right to follow anyone go down to your local Mall, pick out a minor ( male or female, it doesn't matter ) and start following them. When the Cops show up tell them you have the right to follow anyone you want to follow.
I've got better things to do than ridiculous stuff like that, but it isn't illegal. We already pointed out to you that the statute you referenced doesn't apply here, minor or not. Simply following someone does not constitute stalking, and their age doesn't matter.
As someone who has carried a badge and gun in the state of Florida, my bet will be that you will get to take a ride in the back seat of a cop car.
Your Roy Rogers toy set holds no water here. From the complete ignorance of facts and the law that you've displayed so far, I don't believe for one second that you've ever been a cop anywhere.
On another note:
One of the things that came up in court yesterday was how, with Martin straddling George in a MMA "ground and pound" with George's gun down in Martin hinney area, was Martin able to grab for it but George, who according to the defense, was such a wussy ( they compared him to Pee Wee Herman ) was he able to beat Martin to the gun, wrestle it away from him and shoot him?
It doesn't add up.
There was nothing to wrestle. Zimmerman never said Martin got the gun and he had to wrestle it back from him.
How was Martin able to see George's gun?
When someone pounds you onto you back on a sidewalk, your jacket tends to fall back and expose your hips, so a gun carried on your hip would be visible.
How was Martin while "ground and pound" George able to see a small black handgun at night, in the dark, while it was raining and the gun was underneath Martin?
Just curious?
He could probably feel it against his leg, something else you wouldn't be curious about if you had even the tiniest of knowledge about carrying a gun.
The State brought up this issue and the Defense didn't have an answer.
They don't have to answer hypothetical supposition. Supposition isn't evidence.
You don't carry a gun, do you? The more useless crap you post, the more convinced I am that you aren't a concealed carrier, and probably even not a gun owner. I believe many of the others are correct that you're only here to stir up trouble by deliberately ignoring facts not convenient to your narrative, and baiting others into an argument. In other words, you're just another idiot.

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL
State Says 'Assumptions' Lead to Shooting...

My thinking is ASSUMPTIONS lead to charges being filed in the Zimmerman Case.

Don't have to be white to be right! *I think that's the new GOP slogan come to think of it....
Probably need to study your history. The Republican Party was formed with the express purpose of freeing the slaves, over extremely staunch opposition from the democratic party. All of the original black members of Congress after the Civil War and for many years afterward were members of the Republican Party. Don't be another victim of media hype. The GOP has always been on the side of minorities. They just don't have the benefit of a media that's willing to report that.

Don't have to be white to be right! *I think that's the new GOP slogan come to think of it....

Probably need to study your history. The Republican Party was formed with the express purpose of freeing the slaves, over extremely staunch opposition from the democratic party. All of the original black members of Congress after the Civil War and for many years afterward were members of the Republican Party. Don't be another victim of media hype. The GOP has always been on the side of minorities. They just don't have the benefit of a media that's willing to report that.

I think Kramer was making a joke, Rhino.

Howdy Rhino,

Quit lying and get your facts straight.

George Zimmerman is not a convicted criminal, which has been pointed out to you more than once. He wouldn't have his concealed carry license if he were a convicted felon, which makes you the only proven liar here.

George is a convicted criminal. I never said he was a convicted felon. His Daddy bought his way out of a felony conviction.

Neighborhood watch, dummy. The second word is "watch", which means you sometimes have to change position to maintain visual contact.

The National Neighborhood Watch Program's motto is "Observe and report" it doesn't say "follow".

There were no witnesses. Now you're making up more lies. Zimmerman and Martin were the only ones there. The only person that heard what Martin said was his girlfriend over the phone. That doesn't make her a witness, or not an eyewitness anyway. She could only testify to what she heard, and she didn't testify that Martin said he was scared, so I guess we can add that to your list of lies too.

Nope, not a lie. The girl Martin was talking to is a earwitness to events that happed. She said on the witness stand that he was being followed by a "creepy axx cracker" which is evidence that Martin was concerned about his safety especially when he started to run. It's funny how the "Color bias" people want to pick and chose parts if her testimony to believe, like the creepy axx cracker remark, but don't want to believe anything she said that might contradict George's statement.

I've got better things to do than ridiculous stuff like that, but it isn't illegal. We already pointed out to you that the statute you referenced doesn't apply here, minor or not. Simply following someone does not constitute stalking, and their age doesn't matter.

Sure it's not illegal. Try it and you will get to ride in the backseat of a cop car.

Your Roy Rogers toy set holds no water here. From the complete ignorance of facts and the law that you've displayed so far, I don't believe for one second that you've ever been a cop anywhere.

Roy Rodgers? I'm only 49 so it's a little before my time. I'm more of a James Garner from "Support Your Local Sheriff" kind of guy.

There was nothing to wrestle. Zimmerman never said Martin got the gun and he had to wrestle it back from him.

George stated that Martin saw his gun and said ( paraphrasing ) "on your gonna die!" As he want for George's gun

When someone pounds you onto you back on a sidewalk, your jacket tends to fall back and expose your hips, so a gun carried on your hip would be visible.
He could probably feel it against his leg, something else you wouldn't be curious about if you had even the tiniest of knowledge about carrying a gun.

People are clueless. Martin would have thought it was a cell phone before he would have thought it was a gun.
They don't have to answer hypothetical supposition. Supposition isn't evidence.
You don't carry a gun, do you? The more useless crap you post, the more convinced I am that you aren't a concealed carrier, and probably even not a gun owner. I believe many of the others are correct that you're only here to stir up trouble by deliberately ignoring facts not convenient to your narrative, and baiting others into an argument. In other words, you're just another idiot.

Nope, I'm not an idiot I'm just not a racist.

Here's a link to a forum that I've been a member of since June 2003 and have posted many things about guns, conceal carry, military and Gov't background. All you have to do is do a little research. I use the same member name stengun.

FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Here's a link to my photobuchet album:

stengun's Library | Photobucket

If you'll look at my photobuchet album you'll notice a few pics of my home, dogs, truck, etc. and if you look closely you'll notice DAV tags on my Ram pickup.

A few pics where I used different shotgun loads on an old washing machine, and a few pics of different bullets that I've shot to compare expansion.

I've been carry a handgun for over 31 years, have a total of 7 years in the military, another 3 years working as a Fed Gov't employee/contractor. I've carried a handgun and a badge in the military, For Uncle Sam, for the State of Arkansas and the State of Texas.

Due to combat related injuries I no longer work carrying a gun ( I don't hear out of my left ear and I had a knee replacement on my right knee ) and I currently hold an Arkansas CHL. I carry 100% of the time when legal which means except at work and in a federal or state building.

I do get a kick out of the Keyboard Kommandos that live with their Moms and have a "Command Post" in the basement.

Give me a sec and I'll post a pic of my CHL on this thread.

Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back