LEO is pure?

JimTh

Banned
Ever wonder why one might see piles of blue cloth and velcro lying all over the streets if the shtf.

http://youtu.be/q5TOvpcUA6g

Can we have some leo comments on why they allow this kind of behavior in their ranks...just one please?

No comment, except it took only 10 seconds of the (c)rap intro to make me stop it and delve into other pressing matters...

No comment, except it took only 10 seconds of the (c)rap intro to make me stop it and delve into other pressing matters...

You must be a Brown Shirt...oops I forgot...you dudettes are wearing black shirts now with velcro...right?

You must be a Brown Shirt...oops I forgot...you dudettes are wearing black shirts now with velcro...right?
Don't flatter yourself, Jim.

I don't tolerate (c)rap music.

You've got three choices:

1. Go pound sand.
2. Get over it.
3. Or both.

Don't flatter yourself, Jim.

I don't tolerate (c)rap music.

You've got three choices:

1. Go pound sand.
2. Get over it.
3. Or both.

Why so sensitive? Does this hit a chord. Ya see, you guys want to have a dialogue all day long as long as your own laundry doesn't get aired. There is such a thing as a 2 way street and if you guys cannot look in the mirror then stop bit ching about how no one thanks you. Does this make sense or do you just feel like face planting me into the concrete? Just save it for the next guy you don't like.

Why so sensitive? Does this hit a chord. Ya see, you guys want to have a dialogue all day long as long as your own laundry doesn't get aired. There is such a thing as a 2 way street and if you guys cannot look in the mirror then stop bit ching about how no one thanks you. Does this make sense or do you just feel like face planting me into the concrete? Just save it for the next guy you don't like.
Jim, I don't have to face-plant you into the concrete. You do an admirable job without any outside help at all...

Can't watch it. (C)rap music not allowed in my world. It placates violence of the ghetto youth.

This is ridiculous, Jim. r!der is hardly a brown shirt (or any other euphemism for a Nazi). He said twice that he just doesn't like rap music. Upon that "evidence" you immediately jump to Nazi references? r!der is "so sensitive?" Get a grip.

I've got news for you, Jim: Nobody is going to watch an hour's worth of clips with no other commentary than what the person (or people) compiling them see fit to give. Not to mention that that particular compilation was posted by its creators (boilingfrogs) at least two years before the channel you linked to appropriated a 2nd Amendment message for themselves that the compilation was never intended to promulgate, and that channel has had it up since Dec. of 2012. That makes the original at least four years old. Not that the 2A message doesn't work, but the producers don't mention a 2A connection anywhere in the video, and the compilation is old and doesn't even include some of the most current newsworthy and egregious abuses by cops like Kelly Thomas, Keith Vidal, Jose Guerena and a host of other high-profile cases of abuse by cops anyway. I have this same video mirrored from still another channel in one of my Favorites playlists that I saved almost three years ago.

I'm not suggesting that it's not a decent compilation of clips and news stories, I'm just saying that most people will never devote nearly an hour of their time to watch it, and especially if the music that's overdubbed in it grates against them. That doesn't make them Nazis - it makes them human.

Blues

Umm....yeah....speaking of avoidance....

fC4ttka.gif

I don't watch Nutinfancy videos because they're too long, and I'm going to watch this?? Saturated with crap music no less? :no:

Chalk and Chain shipmate! God Bless them all! They tried to get me to be a red shirt on CVN-70. No friggin way! The big boys never pull in.

My last cruise on the Nimitz we went to Thailand, South Korea, Bahrain, Dubai, and then through the ditch to Rome and back through the ditch to Hawaii that's not too bad. The transit through the ditch and back was compliments of the Syria crap. Balistic Missile subs are the boats that never pull in anywhere. Did 7 patrols on that sewer pipe and went once to Scotland and once to Nova Scotia.

I don't watch Nutinfancy videos because they're too long, and I'm going to watch this?? Saturated with crap music no less? :no:

I agree about Nutinfancy. His videos are way to much talk. If I wanted to listen to someone babble endlessly about nonsense I would listen to my wife.

I agree about Nutinfancy. His videos are way to much talk. If I wanted to listen to someone babble endlessly about nonsense I would listen to my wife.

That guy could make a 40 minute video on how to take the cap off a bottle of Hoppes #9!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back