LEO at home: Scratch ones head moment LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Diealotz

Background: neighbors up the street (man & wife) verbally cussed and threatened my wife about a month ago because she was walking the dog and it peed on another neighbors mail box.

Yesterday I was walking the dog and Tim mumbles something about dog piss.

I just looked at him and walked on, he wouldn't even make eye contact. About 20-30 minutes later 2 Sheriff cars roll up to the neighbors house. Really? These people have "issues" and no one likes them anyway.

Soon after both Officers come over to speak with us. I'm open carrying and had been when walking the dog. They never said one word about my sidearm but were trying to hold back laughs and smirks regarding the dog peeing incident :p

Seems as if Tim called the law on me and told them my dog pissed on his mailbox LOL.

Wow some people are just beyond help.

Some people are just not happy unless they're making other people miserable. Best tactic to take is to remain conspicuously happy in their presence.

Background: neighbors up the street (man & wife) verbally cussed and threatened my wife about a month ago because she was walking the dog and it peed on another neighbors mail box.
I just looked at him and walked on, he wouldn't even make eye contact. About 20-30 minutes later 2 Sheriff cars roll up to the neighbors house. Really? These people have "issues" and no one likes them anyway.
Soon after both Officers come over to speak with us. I'm open carrying and had been when walking the dog. They never said one word about my sidearm but were trying to hold back laughs and smirks regarding the dog peeing incident :p
Seems as if Tim called the law on me and told them my dog pissed on his mailbox LOL.

While I do agree with you that these neighbors seem a bit out of hand with the dog pee complaints, I do have a simple solution for you.

How about ''not letting your dog pee on their mailbox anymore''?
I'm sure that there are plenty of 'other' mailboxes to choose from in your neighborhood.

Problem solved.

clint.jpg

P1020889.JPG

While I do agree with you that these neighbors seem a bit out of hand with the dog pee complaints, I do have a simple soultion for you.

How about ''not letting your dog pee on their mailbox anymore''?
I'm sure that there are plenty of 'other' mailboxes to choose from in your neighborhood.

Problem solved.

Good point however he never peed on their mailbox :rolleyes:

They are just very unwise.

What's ironic is the owner of the mailbox in question has 2 dogs that pee on the same mailbox daily.

Kudos to the sheriffs for having some humor regarding the situation :D

BTW I got it on video: sheriff interaction :cool:

I need to get a YouTube account.

i think in general people need to keep their pets (and their crap/piss) to themselves. to many people, pets relieving themselves on other's property is no different then someone walking on the sidewalk and throwing garbage in your lawn. if one wishes to keep one's property filthy, that's their business as long as nobody has a problem with it, but making someone else's property filthy is not ok.

i think in general people need to keep their pets (and their crap/piss) to themselves. to many people, pets relieving themselves on other's property is no different then someone walking on the sidewalk and throwing garbage in your lawn. if one wishes to keep one's property filthy, that's their business as long as nobody has a problem with it, but making someone else's property filthy is not ok.

Yep & it wasn't his property. Plus he's on a leash.

We pick up if needed. Still funny, we got a good laugh out of it :p

My dog waits till I mark territory so he can mark the same place and look at me like dude, you have a restroom.

Yes, I know it's disrespectful to knowingly allow that...but consider, does pee really hurt anything? Even if dogs don't pee on your lawn, cats do, possums do, racoons do, fox do, mice and other rodents do, as do many of God's creatures that prefer to come out at night. Just as long as there's no "dog" pee. That's important!

Tongue-in-cheek, everyone...

I can see your point with a pile of crap. That's why I have a bag dispenser on my dogs' leashes for those accidents while walking but pissing? Seriously? Dogs are going to piss where they want to. I highly doubt OP was encouraging his dog to piss on that particular mailbox. With male dogs that hike their legs, more often than not you don't even realize they're pissing until they've started

I can see your point with a pile of crap. That's why I have a bag dispenser on my dogs' leashes for those accidents while walking but pissing? Seriously? Dogs are going to piss where they want to. I highly doubt OP was encouraging his dog to piss on that particular mailbox. With male dogs that hike their legs, more often than not you don't even realize they're pissing until they've started

He will go through the motions even when he's all dried up LOL

I have a WHITE mailbox and stand I don't want it stained YELLOW. The dog should be on a leash under control so they can hold it back. I've stopped people walking away leaving dropping on my lawn. One walked away with IT in a candy wrapper since he had forgotten his bags. Owning a pet is a responsiblity But it's like training your pet FIRST YOU HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN YOUR PET.

I have a WHITE mailbox and stand I don't want it stained YELLOW. The dog should be on a leash under control so they can hold it back. I've stopped people walking away leaving dropping on my lawn. One walked away with IT in a candy wrapper since he had forgotten his bags. Owning a pet is a responsiblity But it's like training your pet FIRST YOU HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN YOUR PET.

You should go back and read.
Po is always on a leash :rolleyes:

And I agree, I've "encouraged" others to pick up after pets.

This post is primarily about the LEO encounter while I was open carrying.

Really?!?! I might understand it if YOU pissed on his mailbox but your dog? Really?? idiots.....

Yep,

They aren't very intelligent anyway and it wasn't even his mailbox :p

The same deputy sheriff hangs out at the firehouse up the road, ran into him off duty while walking Po. Nice guy and only glanced at my Beretta on my hip.

Po, my felonious canine :cool:

Yuck, that guy. I hate that guy. A few of u live my hood

My dog and I pee on my property period, you and your dog pee on yours, your dog on my property becomes BBQ. We have a leash law.

Well, sorry but I side with your neighbor - not only because your telling of the story seems a bit indifferent to respecting your neighbors but my own impression of dog owners, non-rural especially. I include this social class with smokers who have little to zero respect for anybody else and throw their butts anywhere and everywhere. Plus, you're open carry - that may be freakin out your neighbors too. You end this suggesting that your neighbors need help - uh, mirrors are cheap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back