Leisure Reading

JJFlash

Anyone familiar with the author Vince Flynn? If you're not and you like to read good modern-day fiction, look him up. It's the USA the way it is and the way it ought to be, with a seriously badass hero.

Mitch Rapp for President!

I am a voracious reader but muss confess I have never read anything by him.

Which one of his books would be good to get my feet wet so to speak?

I am a voracious reader but muss confess I have never read anything by him.

Which one of his books would be good to get my feet wet so to speak?

Any of them, Boomer. My wife collects them for me when she hits thrift stores and such and my sis-in-law and I pass 'em back and forth. No particular order is really necessary. If you like to read, you're gonna love 'em.

Thanks!

I am presently reading Patriots by James Rawles (I wouldnt go so far as good but it is an interesting book), when I am done with it I will pick up one of Flynns books.

I think I remember seeing that name on my brother's bookshelf. He's got a small library, so I'll go raid it later this week. I'm a big fan of Harlan Coben and Lee Child. Both have series with a continuing character, and both are pretty entertaining.

I think I remember seeing that name on my brother's bookshelf. He's got a small library, so I'll go raid it later this week. I'm a big fan of Harlan Coben and Lee Child. Both have series with a continuing character, and both are pretty entertaining.

I'm a Harlan Coben fan, myself, tho not familiar with Lee Child. I'll have to check him out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back