KHolster Holster

gkeil961

Just received my KHolster Holster in the mail yesterday for my G26 i performed the "combat cut" on it, however i dont find it too comfortable, anyone have any advice of a recommended carry position (i.e 3oclock, 4oclock) or any other adjustments that i could make to make this holster more comfortable.

Maybe i just have to get isr to it

At first I found my Kholster a bit bulky but after I wore it for about a week I forgot that it was even there. The only time I noticed it was when I am getting in our out of my vehicle. One of the things I love about it is that it keeps my weapon right where I want it. It also is great for weapons retention. Give it some time, I think you will really like it.

I carry mine at 3 oclock and I forget its there. You may have to try different positions but it takes a few days to to make it fit right. The best iwb holster for the money.

Just received my KHolster Holster in the mail yesterday for my G26 i performed the "combat cut" on it, however i dont find it too comfortable, anyone have any advice of a recommended carry position (i.e 3oclock, 4oclock) or any other adjustments that i could make to make this holster more comfortable.

mine fits best at 2 o'clock, I am tall and thin and I just could not get comfortable with it in the back. I was very uncomfortable in the back especially when trying to sit down. Mine rides right above my front pocket, could be seen as 2:30 if you want to be exact, right next to my small beer belly:) The muzzle still points to the rear when holstered

I carry mine at 10 o'clock or 2 o'clock and it is very comfortable.

mine is pretty much a half circle with a piece behind the entire slide. the grip is fully exposed, it is cut away enough that the mag release is not covered. I found the mag was released on its own twice, that is when I cut it out

what?

So this was the first time hearing about kholsters yes it probably seems strange. I have seen them before but never cared about them because they r big, bulky, and tomuch going on. That would explain the the so called combat cut . There is nothing combat about this holster. My biggest petpev is people giving wrong advice 2:00 and 10:00 is stupid . Righthanded 3:00 and lifthanded 9:00. And no god dam "fbi kant". I know some of u will debate this that's fine

So this was the first time hearing about kholsters yes it probably seems strange. I have seen them before but never cared about them because they r big, bulky, and tomuch going on. That would explain the the so called combat cut . There is nothing combat about this holster. My biggest petpev is people giving wrong advice 2:00 and 10:00 is stupid . Righthanded 3:00 and lifthanded 9:00. And no god dam "fbi kant". I know some of u will debate this that's fine

Since you don't know anything about the holster, you apparently don't know whether 10 or 2 works or not. If you don't like it, don't use it. It works well for me and, I've got 2 of the holsters.

I'm talking about being tactical sound when cc or oc. If u r not then y carry. Being tactical sound is my job. Well not for tomuch longer. It just spills over. So at some point in the day u sit down right? How's that working out for u? And drawing Ur weapon in a timely I like to put rounds on target faster that the other guy . U I guess do not.

Who the hell gives a shi* about what you think, go play tough guy elsewhere. People come here to exchange info. if that is below you then butt out! Go back to rambo.com or FBI wanna be or where ever you came from!

I'm talking about being tactical sound when cc or oc. If u r not then y carry. Being tactical sound is my job. Well not for tomuch longer. It just spills over. So at some point in the day u sit down right? How's that working out for u? And drawing Ur weapon in a timely I like to put rounds on target faster that the other guy . U I guess do not.

Ho! Ho! Ho! There are plenty of people that would disagree with you. Do what works for you, I'll do what works for me. Appendix carry on Warrior Talk is considered the fastest draw, if that's what you are looking for. Of course we don't see many fast draw contests. I carry the way that is most convenient to conceal and to draw from. I try not to be overly judgmental about things I have no experience with. The Khoster holsters that I have are the most comfortable IWB holsters I have. Appendix carry is considered the most tactical carry on Warrior Talk. Your opinion is fine for you. I've seen the discussions by some experts I respect and I've tried a variety of carry positions. I'll stick with what works for me.

Damn blackdog, it's just a f@%&ing holster dude. Now my answer, I bought one for my Tauras pt145. I guess I could say it sitting at about 2 O'CLOCK! I'm right handed and nestle the front clip just right of my change pocket of my jeans. Took about 3-4 days to conform, feels great, didn't have to buy bigger jeans like I thought I would with a double stack gun. I did the so called combat cut so my thumb could easily come around the handle. All around I like this holster, lifetime garentee on parts, $15 cheaper than crossbread. I'm happy with it.

Did you guys perform the combat cut?

Yup, My Kholster's are the most comfortables holsters I've had. I started with a Crossbreed which was nice, but I like that a have dyeing options, cut options and not "branded" clips announcing whats on my belt.

Link Removed

This one is very broken in, and also my first dye job. I wear this right at 3:00 so it still conceals if I bend over and it's very comfortable.

I dyed my M&P crescent brown and I'm cutting this one next. Very happy with Kholsters.

Link Removed

KHolster was the first hybrid holster I got. Liked it OK.
Then went with Whitehat and Old Faithful. Little more money, and little more holster.

Took a 7 hour road trip, wore the holster in my "main" position - 4 o'clock. Hardly knew it was there - well it wasnt' uncomfortable anyway, knew it was there.

Try different positions and see what suits you. That's what we did.

Oh, and I'd add, take blackdog with a grain of salt.

JMHO

I recommend trying it at around 3:30 just behind your strong side hip. Adjust the cant forward a bit and the handle will blend perfectly into your side. Very comfortable even while driving for long periods of time and you can draw and reholster while seated. I personally use a Maxtuck from White Hat but I believe the same carry position should work.

2011-12-13180101.jpg

2011-12-13180047.jpg

2011-12-13180253.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back