Kholster advice

gkeil961

I am planning on buying a Kholster holster for my Glock 26 Gen 4, my question is if anyone has any experience with this holster and if you could give some of your feedback to me

Im also wondering on what type of Kholster holster for the G26 would be the beat suitable

Thanks in advance for the help

I've owned a Kholster Crescent for my Glock 27 (same size as G26) for over 2 years. Great holster, extremely comfortable (wear loose pants), and great price.

I have a Kholster for my XD-45 and 1911, both of which are heavy guns. You can carry all day with no problem, I would definitely recommend them.

I have one that I was able to modify myself. I carry a G19 in it mostly, I needed to cut it out so the mag release was not being covered by the leather. I found the mag was released on its own. After it happend 2 times I cut the leather so most of the handle was exposed. I find it is easier to draw that way. Also carry my G36 in the same holster they are similar enough in size that they both fit...Bonus!

I have a Khoster, like it a lot. It took me awhile to find the right carrying position, once found carry is easy. Full size M&P

G26, I have the Crescent for both it and my M&P40. You won't regret the purchase. Especially with them still on sale. Plus you can dye them make em' look cook

Link RemovedLink Removed

How long does it usually take to get the holster..... Probably longer these days since its the holidays

How long does it usually take to get the holster..... Probably longer these days since its the holidays

I got my last one around this time last year and it was about 3 weeks from order date, Jimmy is pretty accurate with the estimates on the website at time of ordering.

With this holster, is it needed to get a size bigger pants, or same size works?

With any IWB holster and extra inch (or 2)is always a good thing, but it also depends on how you buy your pants.I'm fine with my normal pants size, I don't wear my jeans "big" but there not tight either, I think if you can't get an inch out of your waistband, your pants didn't fit you to begin with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back