Just got my Permit today!

Dawn InVirginia

Excited to get my permit today! I'm going in to work so have to wait to become an active carrier :sad: It took almost a month to get it but I know it's much less than some. I'm able to order ammo from work so will be getting more to range practice with. Just got rid of a .22 MAG for a .22 MarkII (was my dads and it's a much better .22 than the one I had. Now to practice with my 38sp! Yeah!!! Thanks for letting me share!

Well done, and congratulations. Thank you for flexing your second amendment muscle, and being heard as an American. Safety first, train well, and share what you learn with anyone willing to listen!

Excited to get my permit today! I'm going in to work so have to wait to become an active carrier :sad: It took almost a month to get it but I know it's much less than some. I'm able to order ammo from work so will be getting more to range practice with. Just got rid of a .22 MAG for a .22 MarkII (was my dads and it's a much better .22 than the one I had. Now to practice with my 38sp! Yeah!!! Thanks for letting me share!
Congratulations and as many have already said--- STAY SAFE. You're going to have loads of fun at the range!!

Congrats! Have nothing more to add in the way of safety to add that the others haven't already covered. You might want to hook up with the VGOF (Virginia gun owners forum)) great bunch of people and lots of info. Between this site, & that one, you should become very knowledgeable in your new status as a proud CCW holder.

new ccw

Congrats! Have nothing more to add in the way of safety to add that the others haven't already covered. You might want to hook up with the VGOF (Virginia gun owners forum)) great bunch of people and lots of info. Between this site, & that one, you should become very knowledgeable in your new status as a proud CCW holder.

Thanks, everyone! And thank you, Bob, for the info on VGOF. Will join up there this weekend. Since this will be a 5 day weekend for me, I'm going to head over to the range with a guy friend and get some time in. Wish my dad was still here, he'd be so proud of me :)

Another note, since a gun of mine sold this past weekend, I'm so tempted to take that $ and put it towards an LC9 that I've had my eye on! I wanted an LCP but I like the reviews I've seen on the former.

Congrats!
Daughter and I have had ours for about two weeks...been carrying and it's become natural.
Be safe and practice :)

Ccw

Thanks, everyone! And thank you, Bob, for the info on VGOF. Will join up there this weekend. Since this will be a 5 day weekend for me, I'm going to head over to the range with a guy friend and get some time in. Wish my dad was still here, he'd be so proud of me :)

Another note, since a gun of mine sold this past weekend, I'm so tempted to take that $ and put it towards an LC9 that I've had my eye on! I wanted an LCP but I like the reviews I've seen on the former.

Congrats again! Here is VGOF link Virginia Gun Owners Forum - VGOF » Local Firearm News and Events for Virginia Gun Owners Also if you have questions about guns or holster feel free to contact me using the contact form on my site Link Removed
What caliber of gun and size (full size, compact, or sub-compact) are you looking at?

Congrats again! Here is VGOF link Virginia Gun Owners Forum - VGOF » Local Firearm News and Events for Virginia Gun Owners Also if you have questions about guns or holster feel free to contact me using the contact form on my site Firearms Instruction
What caliber of gun and size (full size, compact, or sub-compact) are you looking at?

Ccw

Congrats again! Here is VGOF link Virginia Gun Owners Forum - VGOF » Local Firearm News and Events for Virginia Gun Owners Also if you have questions about guns or holster feel free to contact me using the contact form on my site Firearms Instruction

I've actually got a S&W 38sp and I've decided I want an LC9, I had an assortment of pistols that were left by my father but I felt most of them were too much for a small person such as myself (1911; s&w 357, and a few others) so they are being sold.

Another happy note...I was talking to my mother the other day about all this and she asked me where should she start in looking for a CCW class. She wants to get her permit!!!
I gave her a few suggestions and she is looking into it this coming week. I told her I'd help her in looking for a weapon as well and will get her the ammo to go with it. My father gave her a gorgeous pistol many years ago (engraved and with pearled grip) but she doesn't know where it is. It might be hidden in the house somewhere or stolen. It definitely wasn't in the wooden display box kept in the locked gun closet. I bet I find it after she is gone and I'm packing up the house!

yr mom ccw

Hi again Dawn. As you already know f your mom is from VA then all she needs to do is take one of the approved online ccw gun safety courses. Usually around $30-$40. and of curse you can walk her through the rest of the process. If you have any questions feel free to contact me with the contact form at Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back