Just bought the Viridian Green Laser!

kingofthedemo

Well I bought my first Laser Sight today for my H&K USP. I bought the Viridian X5L which has a Green Laser with a maximum 2 mile range, and a intigrated Tac light. I have ot to say that this thing is awesome. Both the laser and the tac light have five different settings, You can set the laser to and tac light to a disorienting and blinding strobe setting. The laser is so bright that it is even visable under direct sunlight, and at night you can see the entire beam, I love this thing! The only downside is that Holster options are limited. I just though that I would share this with you guys because I could not find any info about the Viridian on here before I bought it. Let me know if you guys have any questions, I attached a pic of the unit mounted on my H&K, check it out.

Guys,
Thanks for all the great responses!!

To answer the holster issue...we will have many more holster options available this year. Think Kydex for the price of nylon for most Viridian-equipped combos.

If you're interested in a duty-style double or triple retention rig, Safariland is making about four models that will accommodate our new C5 and C5L on your favorite handgun. We'll be posting model numbers on our website very soon.

Thanks again.

Andy Scott
Viridian Green Laser Sights - Fits Glock, Springfield XD, Walther, Sig

I like the idea of the X5L but like you said the Holster selection is a bit scary. I'm a bit skeptical about buying.

Yeah I just bought a Blackhawk OTW holster made by Blackhawk specifically for Viridian equiped pistols, they come in three different sizes, I ordered the size for Large framed pistols and it was to small for my gun, so I sent it back for the XL Size, I will let you know how that fits when it arrives, the holsters are nice quality though.

I also found the Blackhawk Omega VI Ultra its just a universal holster for a tactical light. It's made out of nylon but It has a extra mag pouch I think it looks somewhat tactical.
products_zoom.asp

I also found the Blackhawk Omega VI Ultra its just a universal holster for a tactical light. It's made out of nylon but It has a extra mag pouch I think it looks somewhat tactical.
products_zoom.asp

Yeah that one that your taking about is cool but it's a drop leg holster and wouldn't work for Concealed Carry,
The one that I ordered is a High ride OTW holster and would work for Carry if you had an untucked shirt over it.
Plus it's alot cheaper I got mine from a distribuer that I ordered my Viridian from, it only costs $26.00 and is good quality. If your interested in buying one (Viridian) let me know, I did alot of research before I bought
mine, and the disributor that I bought mine from gave me a great deal. I saved about $100 buying it from him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back