Just because they are LEO don't make them OK!!!!

But those are heat of the moment choices that you immediately regret afterwards. Not decisions that you make ahead of time as life principles.
So, do you or do you not condone cops intentionally lying? Do you make it common practice to lie in your line of work?

No I do not....

:nono: The LEO's are the biggest gang problem around, they treat normal citizens like criminals, when actually most of their actions, and tactics are more criminal than most people that they harrass and brutalize, most people don't have the ego or arrogance that most of our LEO's have as they have put in into their own minds and their training techniques that they have to be this way what happen to protect and serve to being public servants just like all other "law" makers and enforcers its F*%ked up then they wonder why they feel like they have to protect themselves all the time if they weren't such assholes they probably wouldn't have to worry so much about it, I don't have much respect for those who have no respect for us.

Respect begets respect... and it is no wonder why you don't seem to get respect from LEO's since in your own mind you have convinced yourself that the entire group of LE is tainted. I feel sorry for you if you ever actually do need LEO assistance. I know many LEOs and while I have read reports of bad ones (like there are bad people in any profession), I personally have never had an encounter with a LEO who wasn't a decent person.

I'm not coming out and pointing at anyone in particular, but I find it absolutely astounding that there are so many people on this thread who have been abused, falsely arrested, imprisoned, etc. when I have met absolutely no one personally in my 42 years on this Earth who has been (note: the word personally.... sure I have read about cases, but never run across someone who has been). Does USA Carry have a large amount of the citizenry who have been accosted by LE that they have joined to discuss it?

No I do not....

Then we are on the same side in this discussion. And it's good to know that out of the hundreds of cops I've met and had discussions with, there are now 3 that I know of that do not condone lying. Kudos to you (in all sincerity).

I'm not coming out and pointing at anyone in particular, but I find it absolutely astounding that there are so many people on this thread who have been abused, falsely arrested, imprisoned, etc. when I have met absolutely no one personally in my 42 years on this Earth who has been (note: the word personally.... sure I have read about cases, but never run across someone who has been). Does USA Carry have a large amount of the citizenry who have been accosted by LE that they have joined to discuss it?

And I, in turn, am on the other side of that coin. I know very few people that have not had bad experiences with cops. Maybe you live in an area where cops are overly kind and helpful. You should feel very blessed. You don't happen to live in Mayberry, do you? haha!

I know many LEOs and while I have read reports of bad ones (like there are bad people in any profession), I personally have never had an encounter with a LEO who wasn't a decent person.
You sound like the guy who says, "I've never been robbed. I don't know why anyone needs a gun."

Google "Danziger bridge murders" and acquaint yourself with the real world.

You sound like the guy who says, "I've never been robbed. I don't know why anyone needs a gun."

Google "Danziger bridge murders" and acquaint yourself with the real world.

Ahh, and the personal attacks start now I see with your choice of words "acquaint yourself with the real world". Yes, I'm very familiar with that case and everyone of the disgusting pieces of fecal matter were convicted for what they did, but does that make everyone who carries a badge a Danziger Bridge killer? Are there bad cops out there, yes, because they are people, and there are bad people all over the world. What I have said is that in my experience, I have never met, nor have I known anyone who is ever encountered a cop who has down such injustice as many folks here have personally attested has happened to them on this forum.

I find it incredible that this slice of the world that visits at USA Carry has been so jaded by the LE that they have come here to discuss it feverishly. I personally have met many LEOs and have never had an encounter with one who wasn't a decent person, nor do I know (except on this forum) anyone who has had a bad encounter with a LEO. Does that mean that that I let my guard down when I'm pulled over? NO... because I'm not stupid either. I do realize there are bad cops, just like there are bad people... I just don't let the very few cloud my judgment about the rest of them. To say that all cops are bad because of the Danziger Bridge Killings is truly ludicrous. That's akin to saying all football coaches are pedophiles because of Jerry Sandusky. I'm cautious of everyone I meet, but I don't have a grave distrust of humans in general just because a few humans have committed heinous crimes.

And I, in turn, am on the other side of that coin. I know very few people that have not had bad experiences with cops. Maybe you live in an area where cops are overly kind and helpful. You should feel very blessed. You don't happen to live in Mayberry, do you? haha!

Nope in a large city actually.

You are absolutely correct! That is exactly why the cops of this country are not respected - because they do not show respect! I'm glad you are seeing the point!

I've received nothing but respect with the LEO's I have encountered in my life.... maybe your seeing my point.

You say that I have left a lot of questions unanswerd. I have not seen any questions, unless I missed them. So if you have questions then ask them and I will do my best to give you honest answers.
Bill
And no I won't lie to you unless you are a Prostitute or a Drug Dealer. LOL
Bill

Ahh, and the personal attacks start now I see with your choice of words "acquaint yourself with the real world". Yes, I'm very familiar with that case and everyone of the disgusting pieces of fecal matter were convicted for what they did, but does that make everyone who carries a badge a Danziger Bridge killer? Are there bad cops out there, yes, because they are people, and there are bad people all over the world. What I have said is that in my experience, I have never met, nor have I known anyone who is ever encountered a cop who has down such injustice as many folks here have personally attested has happened to them on this forum.
I didn't say all cops were bad. I said some cops were bad. Do you have a foolproof method of determining one from the other? Until such time as you do, I won't be trusting ANY cops, just as I don't trust ANY strangers, regardless of profession.

Blindly trusting every cop you meet is like picking up every snake you see because "most" of them aren't poisonous.

The fundamental truth is that there's NO way (apart from experience with the individual, or the department) to tell which cops are "good" or "bad" (strangely the good ones have an amazing propensity for lining up with the bad ones, as in the Abbate and Harless cases).

The bottom line is that I have NOTHING to gain by trusting a strange cop, and EVERYTHING to LOSE by doing so. If you don't like that, then you really need to talk to the cops themselves and ask why they don't clean up their own ranks and get rid of the Harlesses and Abbates, instead of standing shoulder to shoulder with them... or as in the case of Harless, lying under oath in a criminal trial to aid and abet them.

The only thing I have to lose by not trusting cops is that they won't like it. I can live with that.

You say that I have left a lot of questions unanswerd. I have not seen any questions, unless I missed them. So if you have questions then ask them and I will do my best to give you honest answers.
Bill
And no I won't lie to you unless you are a Prostitute or a Drug Dealer. LOL
Bill

That's like saying "I won't screw your wife, unless she wants me to."

You are taking people who already have no self worth and bringing them farther down by adding court appearances, fines and jail. In the process you are showing them that there is no hope for them because even the man arresting them is a liar just like they are.

You picked out two fine examples of citizens to lie to. What about speeders? Jaywalkers? Those who failed to fill out paperwork properly and face prosecution? Your wife you suspect of cheating? Your kids? Your neighbor? Your mother?

See, once you justify it, lying will permeate your soul. Just like corruption has permeated our entire police system virtually nationwide.

If this isn't so, Bill, please post the newspaper article showing where you have stepped out in your area to expose wrongdoings in your department. It doesn't exist because you have already admitted to being a liar and you are a coverup artist just like all the others who sit there and do nothing about the abuse of the so-called "few bad apples"

Lying is the thread that holds all you losers together. Either break the thread or don't complain when you are called out on it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I've received nothing but respect with the LEO's I have encountered in my life.... maybe your seeing my point.

I always begin a police encounter very politely and giving respect only to be treated like trash most of the time. That is also the case with most people I know. And I am in circles of professional businessmen that know how to present themselves. So no, I don't see your point. In the real business world, you had better treat people with respect REGARDLESS of how they treat you. Otherwise you lose your job or your business fails. And ifnyou lie to or about anyone, you either dace the consequences above, or even legal action. Cops put themselves in a category to where all ochre above does not apply to them. If they can't do their job without lying and/or respect, they are lazy and incompetent. When I was arrested due to the department's ignorance and pride, I was very nice and cooperative. see where it got me? Out thousands of dollars and stress. Now on, I kindly refuse to answer any questions (no matter how simple) without my attorney present. It is all designed to set you up.

Besides, your statement itself is arrogant. For a cop to wait and see how he will be treated before he decides to show respect is a childish way to be in life.

I always begin a police encounter very politely and giving respect only to be treated like trash most of the time. That is also the case with most people I know. And I am in circles of professional businessmen that know how to present themselves. So no, I don't see your point. In the real business world, you had better treat people with respect REGARDLESS of how they treat you. Otherwise you lose your job or your business fails. And ifnyou lie to or about anyone, you either dace the consequences above, or even legal action. Cops put themselves in a category to where all ochre above does not apply to them. If they can't do their job without lying and/or respect, they are lazy and incompetent. When I was arrested due to the department's ignorance and pride, I was very nice and cooperative. see where it got me? Out thousands of dollars and stress. Now on, I kindly refuse to answer any questions (no matter how simple) without my attorney present. It is all designed to set you up.

Besides, your statement itself is arrogant. For a cop to wait and see how he will be treated before he decides to show respect is a childish way to be in life.

This pack of wolves must have been disrespected somehow, lol.

After all, this woman was driving around with two kids and no husband in sight. Surely she must be a wh@re and doesn't deserve any of those pesky civil rights

Link Removed

As far as the law's go the Police don't make them, the public by the people that they put into office make them the Police just enforce them. Sure there are some bad cop's out there but they are out numbred by the bad citizens.
And the bad cops make up the laws in the field as they go. They're not enforcing the law. They're enforcing their misunderstanding of what the law is and never seeking ongoing training to keep up with how the laws change. The result is they are enforcing laws that have been repealed, reformed, or even replaced and running afoul of new laws meant to reign in their behaviour. I assure you that when I'm confronted by police, I am the one outnumbered, and usually by the "flunked law school" types just mentioned.

As far as that respect being a two way street goes, how am I respected when a police officer gives me a patently (i.e. black letter law or settled case law) unlawful order, and how is the officer disrespected when I simply tell him, "No."?

And the bad cops make up the laws in the field as they go. They're not enforcing the law. They're enforcing their misunderstanding of what the law is and never seeking ongoing training to keep up with how the laws change. The result is they are enforcing laws that have been repealed, reformed, or even replaced and running afoul of new laws meant to reign in their behaviour. I assure you that when I'm confronted by police, I am the one outnumbered, and usually by the "flunked law school" types just mentioned.

As far as that respect being a two way street goes, how am I respected when a police officer gives me a patently (i.e. black letter law or settled case law) unlawful order, and how is the officer disrespected when I simply tell him, "No."?
What you have to understand is that to a certain segment of law enforcement and its cheerleaders, police are entirely above the law. It's not black letter law that matters, but their WHIM. You don't have to inform that you have a CHL if you're not armed? They don't care. Do it anyway, because it's what they WANT. Open carry is legal? They don't care. Don't do it because they don't WANT you to.

Way too many cops and cheerleaders don't consider cops public servants. They consider them out MASTERS.

This pack of wolves must have been disrespected somehow, lol.

After all, this woman was driving around with two kids and no husband in sight. Surely she must be a wh@re and doesn't deserve any of those pesky civil rights

Link Removed

The saddest part of it all is that nobody is shocked by these stories anymore. I mean, really, does anyone read that and say "I cannot believe what I am reading! This is outrageous!"? I doubt it. Even if you have the view that these cops are in the minority, you still can't be shocked that this stuff is going on. You hit the nail on the head when you ask for reports of honest cops exposing the "few" bad ones!

Ok, really? We need to discuss the fact that there are LEO's that are less than honorable in this world? Of course there are, just as there are civilians, military, teachers, journalists and, dare I say it....lawyers. It's true, we're imperfect so let's accept that and find ways to reward those that do a good job while removing those that don't from their positions..whatever they may be.

And on another note...and speaking of imperfect teachers...did anyone notice that this is ONE sentence?

"The LEO's are the biggest gang problem around, they treat normal citizens like criminals, when actually most of their actions, and tactics are more criminal than most people that they harrass and brutalize, most people don't have the ego or arrogance that most of our LEO's have as they have put in into their own minds and their training techniques that they have to be this way what happen to protect and serve to being public servants just like all other "law" makers and enforcers its F*%ked up then they wonder why they feel like they have to protect themselves all the time if they weren't such assholes they probably wouldn't have to worry so much about it, I don't have much respect for those who have no respect for us."?

Oh Good Grief, Giggle! Would ya?

Ok, really? We need to discuss the fact that there are LEO's that are less than honorable in this world? Of course there are, just as there are civilians, military, teachers, journalists and, dare I say it....lawyers. It's true, we're imperfect so let's accept that and find ways to reward those that do a good job while removing those that don't from their positions..whatever they may be.

And on another note...and speaking of imperfect teachers...did anyone notice that this is ONE sentence?

"The LEO's are the biggest gang problem around, they treat normal citizens like criminals, when actually most of their actions, and tactics are more criminal than most people that they harrass and brutalize, most people don't have the ego or arrogance that most of our LEO's have as they have put in into their own minds and their training techniques that they have to be this way what happen to protect and serve to being public servants just like all other "law" makers and enforcers its F*%ked up then they wonder why they feel like they have to protect themselves all the time if they weren't such assholes they probably wouldn't have to worry so much about it, I don't have much respect for those who have no respect for us."?

Oh Good Grief, Giggle! Would ya?

A doctor will lose his license for privately videotaping a naked patient. He is paraded all over the news as an abuser.

These guys rip a tampon out of a woman on the side of the road and will probably get a one year paid vacation while they "investigate" (translation, till it blows over and get her to accept $10k to shut up about it)

What is wrong with this country?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back