IWB Holster? for use w/o Undershirt?

usa1

New kid on the block, so if i missed a previous post on this lead me to it. Looking for a IWB holster for a sp101, and looking for the right one. The issue is i hate undershirts! My usual dress is jeans, and a polo shirt,for the weekend a t-shirt.With some tucking. The holsters i plan on getting are several, 1st choice is a ankle Holster, 2nd Thunderwear or i should say on order. (waiting on the state license)New too). So i am open to ideas for the IWB 2-3 oclock that can be worn with out a under shirt, that will not rub me raw.

I love my Crossbreed holsters. Try the SuperTuck Deluxe.

Link Removed

I also use the Supertuck without a under shirt. Think you would be very happy with one.
Good luck
God speed

Doesn't use under shirt
uses a Don Hume holster
Just make sure to perform routine maintenance on your firearm as sweat can become an issue if you are lax.

I wore a Tucker Silent Thunder, leather-lined Kydex IWB holster all summer, without an undershirt and without any problem.

Last edited:
word of advice.

stay away from kydex if you are not going to wear a t-shirt. Also Ruger SP101 is not an ankle gun that is kinda heavy for that it is going to jerk when you walk, unless you want to walk like John Wane :pleasantry:

I agree the crossbreed is an excellent choice, but make sure you get the horse hide it stands up really good to sweat and remeber to clean your gun every other day just to make sure it is not getting rust.

if you want to ankle carry get a Ruger LCR in 38spl or 357.

and if youare going to be carrying 24/7 just remeber to carry something light for you, but make sure it packs a punch :)

Hope this helps.

Doesn't use under shirt
uses a Don Hume holster
Just make sure to perform routine maintenance on your firearm as sweat can become an issue if you are lax.

+1 on that. My Taurus PT140 rusted really easy when I carried without a tshirt. One of the reasons I switched to Glock. Never had that problem with my G26.

Thanks a lot for the Heads Up. Looks like the choice is going to be a little tougher.

I will not down the crossbreed because I havent tried it, but for less money, and I love mine, is the Kholster. Link Removed I love it and have been using it for almost 2 years now, I normally wear an undershirt but have gone with out. I carry SW99 40S&W in one and my wife carries S&W jframe (no undershirt.) If I'm not mistaken they have a money back guarantee.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back