I've Had My Share Of Encounters

Throughout the entire Summer when I was 6 years old the State Police came out to the house because I was tormenting my peers. This was a weekly thing all Summer. That's what happens when there's violence in the home and your parents allow you to watch horror movies.

Fast foward to 2002. In March the State and the FBI showed up to talk with me about something I did that I didn't realize was illegal. I completely forgot about it until they brought it to my attention. They said just remember not to do it again and left.

Later in March I got originally charged with Misdemeanor Simple Assault for defending myself. The Sheriff's Department annd DA didn't think that was enough so they trumped up the charge to Aggravated Domestic Violence. Bond went from $200 to $5,000.

When the DA realized I wasn't going to plead guilty and because I wasn't read my Rights, the DA charged my with what the FBI talked to me about. So back to Jail with a $50,000 Bond.The DA tried taking the FBI into arresting me but they refused. There were two Plea Deals, two Misdemeanors or one Felony. I took the Misdemeanors.

Fast foward to 2006 here in Auburn. I had an issue with my neighbors in the Apartment nextdoor. The City shows up and reams me out for calling them.

Had another problem with a different neighbor I think last year and trying to be Civil I call the City again, I know I'm a Glutton for Punishment. I get reamed out AGAIN.

I have an issue with a couple of neighbors that I've go along with since moving to Auburn in 2005. Yes I called the City yet AGAIN, but this time around they sent someone that was decent acting and not an ***hole.

Sheriff's Department was actually quite nice the day they took me to the Looney-Bin in Convoy.

I've long said that there are very few situations that cannot be made worse by calling the Police. DA's are interested in running up a conviction score, and very few even care of they convict the innocent.

I have no issue taking responsibility for things I do wrong. The crime the FBI talked to me I didn't realize was illegal. I did it and forgot about it soon afterwards. The FBI had to jog my memory and I remembered then and I did own up to it.

Throughout the entire Summer when I was 6 years old the State Police came out to the house because I was tormenting my peers. This was a weekly thing all Summer. That's what happens when there's violence in the home and your parents allow you to watch horror movies.

Fast foward to 2002. In March the State and the FBI showed up to talk with me about something I did that I didn't realize was illegal. I completely forgot about it until they brought it to my attention. They said just remember not to do it again and left.

Later in March I got originally charged with Misdemeanor Simple Assault for defending myself. The Sheriff's Department annd DA didn't think that was enough so they trumped up the charge to Aggravated Domestic Violence. Bond went from $200 to $5,000.

When the DA realized I wasn't going to plead guilty and because I wasn't read my Rights, the DA charged my with what the FBI talked to me about. So back to Jail with a $50,000 Bond.The DA tried taking the FBI into arresting me but they refused. There were two Plea Deals, two Misdemeanors or one Felony. I took the Misdemeanors.

Fast foward to 2006 here in Auburn. I had an issue with my neighbors in the Apartment nextdoor. The City shows up and reams me out for calling them.

Had another problem with a different neighbor I think last year and trying to be Civil I call the City again, I know I'm a Glutton for Punishment. I get reamed out AGAIN.

I have an issue with a couple of neighbors that I've go along with since moving to Auburn in 2005. Yes I called the City yet AGAIN, but this time around they sent someone that was decent acting and not an ***hole.

Sheriff's Department was actually quite nice the day they took me to the Looney-Bin in Convoy.

I'm proud to say that since I've been carrying which has been for quite some time...I've yet to have any encounter of any kind. And that will be my main and only mission to maintain that trend as long as I am carrying.

Avoidance, deterence, de-escalation in that order of accomplishment with the first being foremost and paramount. Anything less than the aforementioned is totally unacceptable as there are no substitutes.:no:

Family get together in March of 2002. Everybody was arguing and cussing. I got up to go barricade myself in my bedroom. Egg Donor came in shoved me into a corner with every ounce of strength and proceeded to jump down my throat. I looked to the left, and right for an escape route but none were available. My grandmother came in and sat her butt down in the Rocking Chair behind the Egg Donor. After roughly 4 minutes of being screamed at, I grabbed ahold of the Egg Donor in a Bear Hug and walked her over to the Couch. No sooner did I let her go and she threw a punch at me. I blocked with my left and followed up with a weak right hook. Being a Southpaw I never was very precise with my right hand. Instead of nailing the Egg Donor in the jaw I ended nailing her on the side of her nose with the knuckles of my pinky and ring finger. The Egg Donor backed off and I no longer felt she was a threat so I didn't persue the matter any further.

I didn't feel I used excessive force.

EDIT:
I have mixed feelings about this ordeal. On the up side I felt pretty f***ing good because it had almost been about a Decade since I defended myself. On the down side I was pretty f***ing sickened by the fact that I had to strike a female. Even though the Egg Donor is utter Garbage, the Egg Donor is STILL a female. Can I sleep with myself at night, Yes I can because I know I didn't instigate the fight.

I would say that just because she is a women that you still have the right to defend yourself. Man...I thought I had a tough life... I think you have alot of us beat. Sounds like you have gotten your s....T together.

If I'm such a dangerous person then why didn't I run to my bedroom afterwards and grab the Sigarms P232 and open fire? The answer is simple really. The threat was eliminated so it wasn't needed.

Read my Blog at MySpace. I have a summary of my life in one of the posts. I'm not able to update my Blog for a while because I need to buy an actual computer. I've been helping my adopted mother out with bills and food for the past few months.

MySpace - William - 26 - Male - AUBURN, Indiana - myspace.com/williambray

I don't understand your need to post this here on a firearm forum!?!? Nor do I understand your lack of control when it came to hitting a woman. What if you had been armed?

I don't understand your need to post this here on a firearm forum!?!? Nor do I understand your lack of control when it came to hitting a woman. What if you had been armed?

What lack of control? If I lost control I would have leveled everybody in the house. I'm not the one who started the fight. I'm not going to just curl up in a corner and let ANYBODY beat on me. I used the least amount of force as possible to get myself out of that corner. If it was a guy I probably would have snapped his neck. What does being armed have to do with anything? There wasn't any need for a weapon in that situation. Quite frankly it didn't even cross my mind.

"problems" with 3 different neighbors, DA, FBI, Local PD. Immediate response to my post... Seems you like attention a little too much, and have a very vivid imagination.

I also found it interesting that you were banned from the AIR SOFT forum: Listed as" Banned" William Bray, male 26 Auburn IN. "I've done some terrible things in my pre-teen years. Sure I didn't know what I was doing was wrong at the time. I was young and only doing what I was raised to do. Still that doesn't change the fact that I know it's wrong now. It doesn't bother me one bit about terrorizing those that have hurt me terribly. It does however bother me for those who haven't, and I have to live with that every day. Those "Professionals" are utter Fools to think that doesn't weigh on my mind. Everytime I close my eyes I see the fear in theirs. Everytime I look in the mirror it's the same. When I'm lucky enough to sleep I end up having Nightmares because of it. Being alone in my Apartment all day only makes matters worse. When I Die, I'll be going to Hell and that's fine because I gaurantee I won't be lonely down there. There's stupid Laws protecting those Parasites here in the Land of the Living, but in the Realm of the Dead there's no such Laws. Who I'd like to meet:
Anyone willing to be real friends."

Read more: MySpace - William - 26 - Male - AUBURN, Indiana - myspace.com/williambray
are you playing us for fools? Isn't GOOGLE wonderful!

Last edited:
"problems" with 3 different neighbors, DA, FBI, Local PD. Immediate response to my post... Seems you like attention a little too much, and have a very vivid imagination.

Guess you don't know squat about me. The 1st neighbor left a letter attached to my door on Valentine's Day, it'd be fine if she was hot and not a tramp.

The 2nd neighbor talked alot of s*** and trying to be nice I called the City to issue him a warning. He later threatened to shove his cane where the Sun doesn't shine. I felt like kicking him in the Skull but reported him to the Office and had him evicted.

The 3rd neighbor misunderstood what I said on Inspection Day. We since have got the issue cleared up.

There wasn't any problems with the FBI. They came, asked a few questions, and left. They weren't rude at all. It's nice to see somebody besides me who keeps their word.

You're just trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. The truth is a rock has a higher IQ than you.

I also found it interesting that you were banned from the AIR SOFT forum: Listed as" Banned" William Bray, male 26 Auburn IN. "I've done some terrible things in my pre-teen years. Sure I didn't know what I was doing was wrong at the time. I was young and only doing what I was raised to do. Still that doesn't change the fact that I know it's wrong now. It doesn't bother me one bit about terrorizing those that have hurt me terribly. It does however bother me for those who haven't, and I have to live with that every day. Those "Professionals" are utter Fools to think that doesn't weigh on my mind. Everytime I close my eyes I see the fear in theirs. Everytime I look in the mirror it's the same. When I'm lucky enough to sleep I end up having Nightmares because of it. Being alone in my Apartment all day only makes matters worse. When I Die, I'll be going to Hell and that's fine because I gaurantee I won't be lonely down there. There's stupid Laws protecting those Parasites here in the Land of the Living, but in the Realm of the Dead there's no such Laws. Who I'd like to meet:

Read more: MySpace - William - 26 - Male - AUBURN, Indiana - myspace.com/williambray

You didn't find that link on Google. I listed the link on these forums. Who said I was playing anyone for a fool. Oh that's right, the Rocket Scientist who's thread I'm qouting.

Yikes. Does this guy hear voices, too? Please tell me he doesn't carry...

Were the voices in your head in stereo or just mono?

Neither. Also seen little black things crawling on the walls. Felt things crawling on my shoulders. I know there wasn't anything as it was just my nerves and both have gone away since living on my own.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back