It's time to tell the U.N. where they can go

July 9th make it count
Link Removed

The time has come for sure

Amen Too That!! The U.N. can almost taste having their way with the gun owners of the U.S.A.! This arms treaty would surely only be the tip of the iceberg when it comes to weakening the strength of the mighty USA that the civilian gun owner offers. Hilary Clinton can go to ( you know where) along with the U.N.!!!

I googled this to see what it was all about...The constitution out weighs ANY treaty so there is no back door way around it, and it seems this treaty isn't even to ban ALL weapons at all...

snopes.com: Small Arms Treaty

Inform me if this is not the case....

I googled this to see what it was all about...The constitution out weighs ANY treaty so there is no back door way around it, and it seems this treaty isn't even to ban ALL weapons at all...

snopes.com: Small Arms Treaty

Inform me if this is not the case....
All it takes is a 5-4 vote by the SCOTUS to prove snopes wrong. And that is why you don't want anti guns people on the SC. Or anywhere in Gov't.

Id love to see the UN try and take my guns away from me, or any strong 2nd Ammendment person. Heh, looks like theyll have a war on their hands. :no:

I would have to agree very strongly with you on that!

If the UN wants a war they could never win ( like they ever won one ), that would the one. If they outlawed all guns, then there would be no reason not to convert any guns that can be converted to full auto.

Does anyone know where to find a copy of this treaty? I hear opinions from different sides on what this treaty entails, yet no one can cite a reference to where they even read it at. I don't care if it's 2000 pages long, I want to read it for myself.

Does anyone know where to find a copy of this treaty? I hear opinions from different sides on what this treaty entails, yet no one can cite a reference to where they even read it at. I don't care if it's 2000 pages long, I want to read it for myself.
This is what I have found so far, just to let you know I feel so dirty now going to their web page.
Preparatory Committee for the United Nations
Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty
Second session
New York, 28 February-4 March 2011
Provisional agenda
1. Opening of the session.
2. Adoption of the agenda and other organizational matters.
3. Recommendations on the elements that would be needed to attain an effective and balanced legally binding instrument on the highest possible common international standards for the transfer of conventional arms.
4. Other matters.
http://www.un.org/disarmament/convarms/ATTPrepCom/Documents/essential_docs/Agenda_Official.pdf

ATT - Documents

Link Removed

United Nations Disarmament

http://www.un.org/disarmament/HomeP...book/2008/PDF/DY2008-Part II-web.pdf#page=108

This is what I have found so far, just to let you know I feel so dirty now going to their web page.
Preparatory Committee for the United Nations
Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty
Second session
New York, 28 February-4 March 2011
Provisional agenda
1. Opening of the session.
2. Adoption of the agenda and other organizational matters.
3. Recommendations on the elements that would be needed to attain an effective and balanced legally binding instrument on the highest possible common international standards for the transfer of conventional arms.
4. Other matters.
http://www.un.org/disarmament/convarms/ATTPrepCom/Documents/essential_docs/Agenda_Official.pdf

ATT - Documents

Link Removed

United Nations Disarmament

http://www.un.org/disarmament/HomeP...book/2008/PDF/DY2008-Part II-web.pdf#page=108

LOL, now go take a shower. Lord knows I will after going there.

Thanks.

After reading a few comments I decided to read my constitution and came across the following: Amendment XIV-Section 3....No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion aginst the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may be a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

It's time to write our elected officials and have them get busy and clean up the mess in our states and Washington!!!

BLESSED IS THE NATION WHOSE GOD IS THE LORD

If the UN wants a war they could never win ( like they ever won one ), that would the one. If they outlawed all guns, then there would be no reason not to convert any guns that can be converted to full auto.

It wouldn't be much of a war S&W645, all we would have to do is to foreclose and change all the locks, and the UN would be sos... Yah think? :biggrin:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back