Is this next?

ss1

Weapon's of War

Link Removed

Gyden ðe hwîl tôheald and, welhwâ pro stocweard orgilde sê land scearpsmêawung n¯ænig pro ðênung wýscan seax palendse a tôrfian oððon twihynde sam bêga stician ge weargbr¯æde catt ge hund ðe ðritig bêgra eallbeorht palendse tîma cuclere oððon sîn scôh samscealgafrêcennes bêga hâd.

Translation:

From this time forward, every citizen of the realm will not use a knife or a rock or a or a stick or a cat or dog or a plate or a spoon or their shoe or a fish to harm a person.

Weapon's of War

Link Removed

If you look around the country, it's happening already. I grew up in SoCal in the '60s. Both auto-openers and stiletto-shaped (auto or manual openers) knives were illegal back then. I don't recall what the restrictions were for fixed blades, but I know for sure that carrying one more than some length was verboten. I think it was like 4" to 6", something like that.

The excuse that the cops in Baltimore used to arrest Freddy Gray was that he was carrying an assisted opener, which they claimed fell under the prohibition on auto-openers. Proof positive that knife control laws, just like gun control laws, are nothing more than people control laws to make it easier for law enforcement to generate more revenue through fines and federal grants based on numbers of "crime-fighting" arrests and convictions.

Many states and/or local municipalities have greater or lesser knife control laws. It's already here, though not quite as draconian as England's.

A former designer for Benchmade, Doug Ritter, started a website several years ago dedicated to repealing the worst knife laws in the country. It's called Knife Rights (.org). The .org's record on actually sticking to their mission statement is 1000% better than the NRA's. They are deserving of support.

Here's a page with a video linked on it highlighting a fight Knife Rights is sponsoring in NYC regarding an abused (by cops and prosecutors) law prohibiting "gravity knives." The video will introduce you to Doug Ritter, and to the effort to repeal the law. They've had many successes across about 20 states to date.

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back