Is our world in chaos?

Why are so few voices warning the people about what is coming?

That's easy. Because very few people subscribe to the end of times nonsense you do. You are as neuritic as a hypochondriac obsessing over every meaningless thing. You suffer from a self-deprecating anxiety disorder.

Why are so few voices warning the people about what is coming?
Because most people are circumspect about their own identity and their place in the world.

Confirmation bias obscures normal perspective, and in extreme cases, well, look in the mirror.

Or maybe try reading your own posts from an objective viewpoint. I can assure you few others read them at all, but everything has a purpose - even if it is to be a bad example.

Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines

Vulnerability is becoming more commonplace in our lives with each passing day. The looming recession, the strange microbes and viruses we're hearing about on the news, the mad dictators testing their hydrogen bombs and long-range missiles, the constant terrorist threats, the specter of war in the Middle East, and politics, and more politics! All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. With so many end times Bible prophecies on the brink of fulfillment, the events that are occurring now on a daily basis can only lead us to conclude that the end of this age approaches rapidly.

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, pestilences and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrow."

3/4/16

France looks to Egypt to push peace bid
Abbas says he may renege on agreements with Israel
Again, PA warns it'll end security coordination
Hamas: Infiltrations into Israeli settlements to manifest the next phase of the 'intifada'
Hamas operatives fear entering tunnels, believe Israel behind collapses
Hamas preparing Iranian-style swarm boat attacks for future clash
Gazan accused of planning attacks in Ukraine, Israel
Ukrainian Jews flee to Israel amid anti-Semitism in war torn country
Bill Gates: Israeli Technology Is "Improving the World"
Israel to launch one of the most advanced missile defense systems in the world, with U.S. help
Two Arab-Israelis indicted for plotting ISIS attacks
Egypt trying and failing to recruit Sinai tribal fighters to battle ISIS
United States delivers eight Black Hawk helicopters to Jordan as it fights the threat from ISIS
ISIS makes millions playing foreign markets with stolen cash, analysts say
Spanish authorities seize 20,000 military uniforms bound for ISIS, Nusra Front
Muhammad cartoon contest attack plotter supported ISIS, witness says
Syria's Assad: We've shown restraint, but 'everything has a limit'
Syria conflict: Massive power blackout across country
EU fate at stake on muddy Greek border as migrants trapped
EU to give Greece May deadline to register migrants
EU official urges economic migrants to stop coming to Europe
Turkey must do more to stop terrorist oil trade, Washington says
Lebanon's Hezbollah slams Gulf for 'terror' designation
Kerry meets U.N. envoy for Libya, repeats support for unity government
North Korea leader tells military to be ready to use nuclear weapons
Kremlin: Russia concerned by N.Korea's readiness to use nuclear arms
Philippines borrowing planes from Japan to patrol South China Sea
US Navy deploys several ships to South China Sea
China Accuses the U.S. of 'Militarizing' the South China Sea
China to boost military spending by about 7 to 8 percent
National Security Experts Issue Warning On Trump
Team Romney explores blocking Trump at RNC
Roger Stone: If Rubio Loses Florida, 'Abundantly Clear Mitt Romney Is Waiting In The Wings'
Hannity: Rubio Is A "Hired Gun" For GOP Elites, On "A Suicide Mission" To Stop Trump
Murdoch: GOP 'Would Be Mad Not to Unify' Around Trump If He Is Nominee
Mexico City lawmakers ask president to ban Donald Trump from entering country
Bruce Jenner Supports Ted Cruz, Wants to Be Cruz's 'Trans Ambassador'
32 tech giants are backing Apple in its fight against the FBI
Crude prices climb after U.S. oil output falls for 6th week
Indonesia earthquake: Tsunami early warning bouys were all inoperable as 7.8 magnitude tremor struck
5.3 magnitude earthquake hits near Ndoi Island, Fiji
5.3 magnitude earthquake hits near Lorengau, Papua New Guinea
5.2 magnitude earthquake hits near Visokoi Island, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
5.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Lorengau, Papua New Guinea
5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Sarangani, Philippines
5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Boudinar, Morocco
Ruiz volcano in Colombia erupts to 30,000ft
Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 15,000ft
Alaid volcano on the Kuril Islands erupts to 11,000ft
Manam volcano in Papua New Guinea erupts to 10,000ft
Extreme tornado outbreaks have become more common, says study
Rare superbug outbreak in Wisconsin is blamed for 18 deaths
UN registered 99 sex crime allegations against its staff in 2015
Israel holds its first transgender beauty contest
China Tightens Grip on Christianity, Says Gov't Will Ordain Priests, Not the Church
New Zealand now legally recognizes weddings performed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

"Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL these things have happened"

Because most people are circumspect about their own identity and their place in the world.

Confirmation bias obscures normal perspective, and in extreme cases, well, look in the mirror.

Or maybe try reading your own posts from an objective viewpoint. I can assure you few others read them at all, but everything has a purpose - even if it is to be a bad example.

The posts made by Ringo are truly classified as confirmation bias. He believes in the Bible and what has been foretold for thousands of years. The examples he cites are all indicative, to him, that what he has studied is true and validates his thinking. As a Bible believer, he feels the necessity to share with others what he has learned and to enable them to save their souls from damnation. Ringo believes in the common salvation of all and practices the dictates of the Bible in fighting apostasy and against false teachers when the truth of God is attacked. And attacked it has been within this forum! The Book of Jude exhorts us all to "...contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." It further defines the fate of unbelievers and, being a believer in God, it is incumbent upon the Christian to make every effort to save souls from condemnation. Ringo is not wrong, he is contending for the faith, and the words he puts out are searing to the minds of the non-believers who try to drag him down with crude vulgarities and insults. Rather than condemning him, others should become very circumspect in their own thinking by being cautious before doing or saying anything contrary to what he writes. The Bible confirms his thoughts and actions. For a book that was written so long ago, it is remarkably accurate and describes, in detail, what is happening today, and what will happen in the future. If one wants to deny that, let him continue in his unbelief, it is their soul that is at stake. Personally, I believe as does Ringo and my thoughts about the whole discussion are, "But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15.

Personally, I believe as does Ringo and my thoughts about the whole discussion are, "But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15.

Thank you and Amen OG! And add to that the greatest words we'll ever hear... "Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter into the joy of your lord".

MARANATHA!

The posts made by Ringo are truly classified as confirmation bias. He believes in the Bible and what has been foretold for thousands of years.

Yet many that believe in god and the bible just don't see the same thing. Paranoia breeds paranoia, and when Ringo and obviously you look for the worst in anything, you won't be denied because you can always find it in your interpretation. It's really sad and self-destructive, and the vast majority don't choose to participate is such an absurd self destruction.

I also can't help but to take note of the fact you have never contributed to this self-deprecating negativity but merely to follow Ringo's lead, and I suspect without much thought as to how irrational his views are. Caught up in the fever and sitting in the pew shouting amen without even a clue as to what the loon is ranting about.

Paranoia, by definition: Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe certain individuals, or people in general, are "out to get them."

I don't believe Ringo falls into that category and is neither paranoid nor delusional. He has faith in God, the God which you deny, and is doing what he feels has been commanded of us by God in the propagation of our faith. He earnestly "contends for the faith" and I can not fault him for that. As a matter of fact, he sometimes makes me feel that I am not doing enough in spreading the faith. He continues striving, even in the face of all the ridicule you and others give him. If you will read your Bible, he is catching a lot of the same flak that prophets of old caught for being obedient to God. I don't say he is a prophet but, at the same time, he is performing the same duties they performed in years gone by. No matter how much you revile him, God will strengthen him as long as he is doing His will. Self-deprecating negativity? Nah, I don't think so. That is supposed to be a basic character flaw and a "dark" personality trait. He does not belittle himself is his postings, only tries to show what is truly happening in the world and how it has been foretold by the Bible. It is only the unbelievers who try to belittle him, and that to satisfy their own unbelief.

Caught up in the fever and sitting in the pew shouting amen without even a clue as to what the loon is ranting about.

XD, what you don't understand is that we know what he is talking about and are in agreement with him.

XD: I realize that you do not accept Christianity but there are many of us who do. We enjoy exchanging information concerning our beliefs and to where we may stand on our religious timeline. We are just as rabid in our belief as you are in your unbelief. It is a shame that we can't simply co-exist without having constant warfare. I don't think any of us enjoy this running gun battle but the only way it will stop is for all of us to be tolerant of the other. If you don't believe in God, that is your decision and we can live with that. Free will you know. Although there is an objection to Ringo's posts, it is amazing that they are read in order to object to them. That is a way to show that what has been said in the Bible is being verified by events of today and, there must be some hidden interest in them or they would otherwise remain unread. Either way, there is no reason for anyone to take offense. If they don't like what was written, or don't believe in God, there is no need to read them, just go to the next subject.

I just read the article below which gives very good reasoning for our beliefs and, even if not believed by the readers, it is interesting reading and gives an explanation of why we do contend for the faith. I hope you will read it.

Link Removed

XD: I realize that you do not accept Christianity but there are many of us who do. We enjoy exchanging information concerning our beliefs and to where we may stand on our religious timeline. We are just as rabid in our belief as you are in your unbelief. It is a shame that we can't simply co-exist without having constant warfare. I don't think any of us enjoy this running gun battle but the only way it will stop is for all of us to be tolerant of the other. If you don't believe in God, that is your decision and we can live with that. Free will you know. Although there is an objection to Ringo's posts, it is amazing that they are read in order to object to them. That is a way to show that what has been said in the Bible is being verified by events of today and, there must be some hidden interest in them or they would otherwise remain unread. Either way, there is no reason for anyone to take offense. If they don't like what was written, or don't believe in God, there is no need to read them, just go to the next subject.

Your choice to discriminate against entire sectors of society due to your religious beliefs is a threat to all of society, and why I will continue voice my views of the threat those that follow religion (note: not just christians) pose to freedoms of all, and to the future of civilization as a whole.

Look at the world today, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Israel, and the rest of the middle east, drawing the US, Russia and others into the fray, and tell me what part of it does NOT revolve around religious beliefs?

Christians try to extract themselves from the problem would be like smallpox saying they are a good disease as compared to cholera, Ebola, tuberculous or the Bubonic Plague. The reality is that they are all a real threat.

Oh, and I do 'scan' Ringo's list of insignificant and normal events (weather. geological even the geopolitical) and see nothing worth of his or your hysteria.

XD: I hope you realize that we feel much the same as you, we will continue in our Christian beliefs and strive to insure that our society does not become completely contaminated with immorality and sin. If you are content living with "the entire sectors of society" as you call them, have at it. That only speaks to your moral values and those with which you choose to associate. We choose to adhere to our God-given standards, not those of a baser and sometimes animalistic segment of society. The following is from the Jan Markell reference I gave you above.

18) This was the year evangelicals began accepting the gay agenda and some asserted that Allah and Jehovah are the same. The voices from the religious Left encouraged this. The great end-time falling away has much of the church going over a cliff with results that cannot be rectified. Finding a solid church became a believer's biggest challenge in 2015.

Things are not falling apart -- they are falling into place. Can you hear the hoof beats of the four horsemen of the apocalypse in the distance?

I won't be silent about the signs of the times. If Jesus chastised the Pharisees for not knowing the signs of His first coming, why would we not be expected to be aware of today's apocalyptic signs?

Wake up, look up, and rise up.

So, it seems as if we will continue as before.

I just read the article below which gives very good reasoning for our beliefs and, even if not believed by the readers, it is interesting reading and gives an explanation of why we do contend for the faith. I hope you will read it.

Link Removed

Good article by Jan Markell, she's one of my favorite commentators on both internet and radio. Regardless of how many times we try warning people of the danger ahead they refuse to believe, or even listen. Why? Because they're all too terrified of the truth. I've posted at least 100 times in the past few years that we are living in the final days of this Last Generation that our Lord warned us about. I've lost count of how many times that I've informed our members that we're already 68 years into this Last Generation, that leaves only a few more years (10-12) before 2/3's of ALL life on planet Earth will have been annihilated. I've explained it so many times as to leave no question about it being the truth "IF" one is to believe the word of God. I can count on one hand how many people care enough about their families to even take an interest. Judgement is coming, justice will be swift and complete. (Luke 18:8) "Will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them? I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?" Only the "faithful few" will be counted worthy to escape ALL that will soon happen and stand before the Son of Man. All of the rest of mankind will endure (Matthew 24:21).."For at that time there will be great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again." It's really sad OG, 1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people will ask, what happened? Again it's sad, but that's exactly how the Lord said it would happen.

Vulnerability is becoming more commonplace in our lives with each passing day. The looming recession, the strange microbes and viruses we're hearing about on the news, the mad dictators testing their hydrogen bombs and long-range missiles, the constant terrorist threats, the specter of war in the Middle East, and politics, and more politics! All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. With so many end times Bible prophecies on the brink of fulfillment, the events that are occurring now on a daily basis can only lead us to conclude that the end of this age approaches rapidly.

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, pestilences and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrow."

3/6/16

Pro-Hezbollah newspaper: US says Israel planning to start war in Lebanon
PA Mufti openly incites at the Al-Aqsa Mosque
Israeli demolitions of Palestinian homes harmful to peace, says US
Tehran's 'destabilizing activities' on the agenda for Biden's visit to Israel
Report: Israeli intel prompts Russia to freeze missile delivery to Iran
US National Guard may join cyber offense against Islamic State, Carter says
How Islamic State is training child killers in doctrine of hate
US envoy: Islamic State is losing; coalition to step up pressure
Assad must go at start of Syria transition, says Saudi
U.N. seeks to build peace talks on fragile Syria truce
Russia says registered 9 Syria ceasefire violations in last 24 hours
Russia 'stoking refugee unrest in Germany to topple Angela Merkel'
Migrant crisis: Call for state of emergency on Greece Macedonia border
Black Lives Matter Organizer Posts Guide To Riotwear... In Arabic
Taliban says rejects "futile" Afghanistan peace talks
Philippines seizes North Korean cargo ship to enforce U.N. sanctions
Delegates from across China meet to 'hold high the banner of socialism'
In the Bizarro World of Negative Interest Rates, Saving Will Cost You
5.4 magnitude earthquake hits near L'Esperance Rock, New Zealand
5.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Chichi-shima, Japan
5.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Sucre, Ecuador
5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Tres Picos, Mexico
Tungurahua volcano in Ecuador erupts to 30,000ft
Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 16,000ft
Sinabung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 14,000ft
NHS 'plan to harvest organs of babies' which develop fatal defects in early stages of pregnancy
Can scientists clone extinct Ice Age cave lion?
Farmers oppose 'bestiality bill' against sex acts with animals in New Hampshire
Trans People Call Caitlyn Jenner's Ted Cruz Support "Sickening"
Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? Conservative Christians May Face Tough Moral Choice, Warns Baptist Leader
The Secret World of Gamblers Betting Millions on the 2016 Election

"Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL these things have happened"

Sad little list for a Sunday, nothing to do with anything but the delusions of a sad little man scared senseless of nothing but his own self-deprecating fears.

3/7/16

Ahead of Biden visit, Netanyahu rejects speculation of pending collapse of US-Israel ties
Netanyahu: Biden visit reflects strength of ties between US and Israel
New Proposal to Divide Jerusalem Unites People Against It
Most Israelis consider Jerusalem divided, poll finds
Haim Saban: Donald Trump is 'Dangerous' to Israel and Hillary Clinton would be wonderful for Israel
Surveillance cameras to be installed on Temple Mount
Settlers to Germany: We won't label our products
Likud Ministers Shrug Off Palestinian Threat to End Security Cooperation With Israel; Say PA Would Be 'Shooting Itself in the Head'
Nasrallah: Arab regimes have never done anything for the Palestinians
'In next war, Hezbollah will fight inside Israel'
Shin Bet nabs Palestinian suspected of recruiting terrorists in Cairo
Egypt Says Muslim Brotherhood, Backed by Hamas, Killed Top Prosecutor
Report: Egypt imposes entrance ban on Hezbollah's leaders following Gulf's declaration
Turkish opposition newspaper turns pro-government after state takeover
Syria 'cease-fire': Lull before the storm
ISIS branch calls on Muslims to kill 'Russian apostates', vows to attack Putin
Islamic State truck bomb kills at least 60 people south of Baghdad
Trump Says Anti-Torture Laws Put US at Disadvantage
Merkel deputy slams Donald Trump as 'threat to peace'
Merkel Lauds Clinton, Brushes Off Trump Attacks Over Refugees
UK sends boats to Aegean Sea ahead of EU migrant crisis summit
Afghan president: IS being wiped out in Afghanistan
1 dead, 2 injured in Sydney shooting & 7-hour hostage situation
N. Korea threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike on South, US
South Korea and US set for 'largest ever' war games
Philippines impounds North Korean ship as part of new U.N. sanctions
China halts cash flow to North Korea - media
Apple users targeted in first known Mac ransomware campaign
Hillary Clinton: Email controversy 'moving toward a resolution'
American Way: the struggle to stop Donald Trump is going to be mean and dirty
Mitt Romney won't rule out accepting GOP nomination at contested convention
Are Secret Societies Elite Plotting Against Donald Trump?
Global fears as markets lose faith in central banks
Stocks almost erase 2016 losses as bulls charge
Iran economy minister: 0il sales to reach 2 million barrels per day soon
Will Russia End Up Controlling 73% of Global Oil Supply?
Southeast Asia to Witness Total Solar Eclipse Next Week
Mysterious repeating signals arriving from deep space
'Unusual event': Oconee nuclear reactor shut down after transformer explosion & fire
Oklahoma Takes Action On Fracking-Related Earthquakes - But It's Too Late, Critics Say
Tungurahua volcano in Ecuador erupts to 28,000ft
Colima volcano in Mexico erupts to 18,000ft
Chirpoi volcano on the Kuril Islands erupts to 20,000ft
Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 14,000ft
Heavy Rain, Feet of Snow Target California as 'Miracle March' Atmospheric River Weather Pattern Continues
Strong storms bring evacuations and rescues in California
Colorado Looks to Broaden Therapists' Power to Prevent School Shootings
Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder
Pro-Abortion Activists Upset over New York Times Cover Photo Featuring Pro-Lifers
Australian government commits to gay marriage vote this year if it wins election
Former First Lady Nancy Reagan Dead at 94
Former First Lady Nancy Reagan's legacy: Bringing allure, activism and astrology to the White House
Netanyahu Eulogizes Nancy Reagan - 'A Great Friend of Israel'

3/7/16

Ahead of Biden visit, Netanyahu rejects speculation of pending collapse of US-Israel ties
Netanyahu: Biden visit reflects strength of ties between US and Israel
New Proposal to Divide Jerusalem Unites People Against It
Most Israelis consider Jerusalem divided, poll finds
Haim Saban: Donald Trump is 'Dangerous' to Israel and Hillary Clinton would be wonderful for Israel
Surveillance cameras to be installed on Temple Mount
Settlers to Germany: We won't label our products
Likud Ministers Shrug Off Palestinian Threat to End Security Cooperation With Israel; Say PA Would Be 'Shooting Itself in the Head'
Nasrallah: Arab regimes have never done anything for the Palestinians
'In next war, Hezbollah will fight inside Israel'
Shin Bet nabs Palestinian suspected of recruiting terrorists in Cairo
Egypt Says Muslim Brotherhood, Backed by Hamas, Killed Top Prosecutor
Report: Egypt imposes entrance ban on Hezbollah's leaders following Gulf's declaration
Turkish opposition newspaper turns pro-government after state takeover
Syria 'cease-fire': Lull before the storm
ISIS branch calls on Muslims to kill 'Russian apostates', vows to attack Putin
Islamic State truck bomb kills at least 60 people south of Baghdad
Trump Says Anti-Torture Laws Put US at Disadvantage
Merkel deputy slams Donald Trump as 'threat to peace'
Merkel Lauds Clinton, Brushes Off Trump Attacks Over Refugees
UK sends boats to Aegean Sea ahead of EU migrant crisis summit
Afghan president: IS being wiped out in Afghanistan
1 dead, 2 injured in Sydney shooting & 7-hour hostage situation
N. Korea threatens pre-emptive nuclear strike on South, US
South Korea and US set for 'largest ever' war games
Philippines impounds North Korean ship as part of new U.N. sanctions
China halts cash flow to North Korea - media
Apple users targeted in first known Mac ransomware campaign
Hillary Clinton: Email controversy 'moving toward a resolution'
American Way: the struggle to stop Donald Trump is going to be mean and dirty
Mitt Romney won't rule out accepting GOP nomination at contested convention
Are Secret Societies Elite Plotting Against Donald Trump?
Global fears as markets lose faith in central banks
Stocks almost erase 2016 losses as bulls charge
Iran economy minister: 0il sales to reach 2 million barrels per day soon
Will Russia End Up Controlling 73% of Global Oil Supply?
Southeast Asia to Witness Total Solar Eclipse Next Week
Mysterious repeating signals arriving from deep space
'Unusual event': Oconee nuclear reactor shut down after transformer explosion & fire
Oklahoma Takes Action On Fracking-Related Earthquakes - But It's Too Late, Critics Say
Tungurahua volcano in Ecuador erupts to 28,000ft
Colima volcano in Mexico erupts to 18,000ft
Chirpoi volcano on the Kuril Islands erupts to 20,000ft
Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 14,000ft
Heavy Rain, Feet of Snow Target California as 'Miracle March' Atmospheric River Weather Pattern Continues
Strong storms bring evacuations and rescues in California
Colorado Looks to Broaden Therapists' Power to Prevent School Shootings
Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder
Pro-Abortion Activists Upset over New York Times Cover Photo Featuring Pro-Lifers
Australian government commits to gay marriage vote this year if it wins election
Former First Lady Nancy Reagan Dead at 94
Former First Lady Nancy Reagan's legacy: Bringing allure, activism and astrology to the White House
Netanyahu Eulogizes Nancy Reagan - 'A Great Friend of Israel'

Thanks that you continue to post as you feel compelled. I'm glad the haters have no effect. God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His activity here now pretty much boils down to trolling.

Nah, he doesn't troll. He has the patience of Job and will continue to preach the gospel. You see, he has read the book and knows the outcome already. He is trying to help others while there is still time.

Ringo started this thread. It's in the off-topic section which means it's in the proper location.
He has done nothing wrong.

The definition of a Troll (copied from the"Urban Dictionary) is as follows.
Forum Troll
A forum troll is someone who actively watches a forum. Not to be confused with a lurker, or just a forum frequenter, the troll annoys, pesters, and generally insults any thread they open.

In other words. Those insulting Ringo for his posts fit the description of Troll.

I totally agree with OG. Ringo has tremendous patience.

God bless you, Ringo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back