Is anyone paying these inflated prices?

Warbirds

70$ pmags
ARs that have gone up 500$ in a month
35$ glock mags going for over 100$

Is anyone here actually paying these prices or do you think these are people that would have bought them anyway but had procrastinated? Or are they being bought up by people that are just trying to profiteer on the current situation? Thoughts?

Procrastionation can make people do strange things. Some are so afraid of what is to come that they will pay what ever is posted in order to not be left out.
I went to my local gun shop the week before Christmas and bought .223 ammo but at the normal price and had people giving me dirty looks simply because I picked it up before they could. I wonder how far people will go to get what they want.

The prices are ridiculous and nothing is available. I blame the people who didnt decide they want an AR until they are about to be banned.

It's the last minute, unprepared people who are driving demand up which screws us all.

I went to a gun show in Columbus, Ohio last week and I was really PO’ed at the prices I saw there; pmag’s going for $35 to $45, basic AR’s no fringes $1,900, 45 ACP box of 50 $25. This was so bad I left only after being there for an hour, without buying anything.

I went to a gun show in Columbus, Ohio last week and I was really PO’ed at the prices I saw there; pmag’s going for $35 to $45, basic AR’s no fringes $1,900, 45 ACP box of 50 $25. This was so bad I left only after being there for an hour, without buying anything.

Heard the same thing about the Louisville gun show this past weekend. Now glad I didn't go.
Another gun show in Lexington this weekend and a friend is asking me to go, I'd rather not :confused:

At a local gun show last weekend I didn't see a single AR-15 under $2200, and pmags were priced at $75. There was a chrome one with a $5000 price tag. !?!? I didn't actually see anyone buying, but it was crowded, and, FWIW, the organizer said sales were heavy when one of the TV stations interviewed him.

There weren't a lot of handguns for sale (compared to ARs) but the prices didn't seem too bad on the ones I looked at, I didn't see any XD's, but there were a few Sigs and M&Ps.

It could be due to the fear that Obama may try to ban these weapons soon, and people are running out to buy them before he does. This short-term increase in demand could be what is driving prices up.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back