Iphone apps

hancockbs

There are several IPhone CCW apps available. Does anyone have any experience with them and are they kept up to date?

CCW App for your phone?????? Never heard of any. Not even sure what kind of apps would be applicable. Now if it comes with a BG indicator, that would be a money maker.

I'm actually looking into one that will use my maps. As well as an Android app.

I agree. Two other points. First when typing please capitalize the first letter of the first word of each sentence. This is done by hold one of the {SHIFT} keys down as you type the letter or letters to be capitalized. There are two {SHIFT} keys on either side of your keyboard, but you only need to use one of them, you don't have to use both of them at the same time. Second, the word "its" is the possesive form of the pronoun it. No apostrophe is used in the possesive form of a pronoun. The contraction "it's" which is a contraction of "it is" does use an apostrophe.

im sorry i didnt know i was back in school and learning how to type. who really cares!

I agree. Two other points. First when typing please capitalize the first letter of the first word of each sentence. This is done by hold one of the {SHIFT} keys down as you type the letter or letters to be capitalized. There are two {SHIFT} keys on either side of your keyboard, but you only need to use one of them, you don't have to use both of them at the same time. Second, the word "its" is the possesive form of the pronoun it. No apostrophe is used in the possesive form of a pronoun. The contraction "it's" which is a contraction of "it is" does use an apostrophe.

What does that have to do with Iphone apps!

I really dont see what the big deal is typing in all lower case. why is it a problem for you?? no one else seems to care, but yet you have to make it a issue.

"Legal Heat" is a very handy app for the iPad. It has all of the state statutes, information about OC, reciprocity maps, etc.

As a matter of fact, many questions on the forum can quickly be researched using this app. I've done it and am sure others have as well.

Yup. Gotta love that "un"caring attitude. Goes right along with the "who gives a shyt" attitude and the "fork you" attitude - basically all those loser attitudes are somewhat similar in nature and go together real well.

Yup. Gotta love that "un"caring attitude. Goes right along with the "who gives a shyt" attitude and the "fork you" attitude - basically all those loser attitudes are somewhat similar in nature and go together real well.

get over it and keep the thread on subject

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back