introduction

Sir Diealotz

Greetings,

Found this forum while searching online & searching for Concealed Carry Apps on my phone. Been lurking for about 2-3 weeks and finally got around to registering.

Brief Summary; I'm a drag racer and gun enthusiast. I procrastinated for many years but finally got my CCDW permit from the great state of Kentucky. Over the years I've been collecting various firearms and now I'm starting to outgrow my gun safe. May have to bite the bullet and invest in a Liberty soon. The one I have now is a less expensive and less secure Oxbow that I picked up from a local gun shop about 4 years ago.

Anyway, I look forward to articulating with you fine folks regarding firearms, concealed carry and whatever comes up.

Cheers...If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Welcome from bullitt county

Hello neighbor :cool:

Any of you local KY add me.
Maybe one day we can meet up at a range for some target practice.

One of my friends and FFL lives near taylorsville lake and there is an outdoor range just down the road.

Quote : "Anyway, I look forward to articulating with you fine folks regarding firearms, concealed carry and whatever comes up."
What the heck is articulating? Are we goning to sit around and draw pictures of guns?
Just pulling your string - Good to see so many Hillbillies on USA Carry!

Quote : "Anyway, I look forward to articulating with you fine folks regarding firearms, concealed carry and whatever comes up."
What the heck is articulating? Are we goning to sit around and draw pictures of guns?
Just pulling your string - Good to see so many Hillbillies on USA Carry!

You funny, it's a fancy word for "chewin da fat" LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back