In regard to Senator Scott Brown...

Phillip Gain

Hello fellow Massachusetts folks,

I just wanted you all to know about this.

GOAL has requested that we all contact Senator Brown, to try to persuade him to change his position on HR 822. GOAL supports this legislation, while Senator Brown does not.

I have called Senator Brown's offices. I have emailed him through his website. And I have posted on both the "Scott Brown" and "Veterans For Brown" facebook pages.

Apparently Senator Brown's people are not interested in entertaining any discussion on this. His people removed my membership (and presumably my comments in favor of HR 822) from both pages.

It seems to me his staff cares as much about the First Amendment as they do the Second Amendment.

I'm frustrated. And I'm unsure of what to do. The only other viable candidate (so far as I know) is Elizabeth Warren. She has remained silent on her position on gun laws...but being a Harvard girl, I would imagine that she would be in favor of yet more anti-gun legislation.

BUT - with that said - it really TICKS ME OFF that Senator Brown is not in support of HR 822, and that his goons are stifling commentary on his Facebook pages.

Your thoughts? (Massachusetts folks only please.)

Friggin ****! I actually met him once and he SEEMED like a good guy....WRONG! I'm gonna do what you did and see how long it takes to get removed.

It would be very disappointing if his staffers were just deleting any questions and comments that they or he does not agree with. Without at least replies and comments. We do deserve answers.

My thoughts are that Brown is trying to not PO the moonbat voters in MA with pro-gun stances. Either way PLEASE do not vote for Elizabeth Warren. She's an absolute nightmare waiting to unfold.

Link Removed

I don't live in MA so I have no right to comment on this subject - but I want to congratulate you on knowing the difference between "regard" and "regards" - I get annoyed every time I see "in regards to...."

I'm shocked at this seeing as how when he was being elected, he came off as pro-gun with GOAL supporting him.

-Capo

I've called his office a few times since. I keep getting the same bull***t elitist boilerplate from his flunkies, about how "Other states, and the Federal government, shouldn't be allowed to decide what is best for Massachusetts." and "Other states' training may not be up to Massachusetts' standards."

I'm mad as hell. I know he's playing politics on this issue, figuring that this issue will not decide his fate, since the alternative is (likely) a lot worse.

I don't live in MA so I have no right to comment on this subject - but I want to congratulate you on knowing the difference between "regard" and "regards" - I get annoyed every time I see "in regards to...."

In regard to your approval - thanks! :)

He does not want to seem to pro-gun, and then MA could not charge the $100 a year to the out of state people that want to be able to carry in MA

If scott brown is a veteran and just got promoted to Colonel in the National guard. I thought Vets protect vets? HR 822 already passed the house and I think that if it goes to a vote in the senate while the republicans are in control it will win. I thought Vets protect vets? for those who are not Vets please understand I am in support of the 2nd amendment for all citizens who are current responsible gun owners.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back