In Broad Daylight at the Mall today

Nick Burkhardt

Happened at 4PM in the parking lot of the mall we sometimes shop at. In the lot infront of the bookstore where we usually park too.
Link Removed

Trust me we all are always being watched by robbing thugs,just waiting for the chance to strike.
Mall parking lots are really good places for them,as they know people come there to shop and have money and credit cards.

I find a parking place out in open in the parking lot, even if it means a long walk to the Mall gives me space to watch for anyone closing in on me.
Also even that my local Mall has a NO FIREARM sign I still have my handgun with me.

Do you know if Columbia center has a no weapon policy? I don't remember seeing one at any of their doors.

All Simon Malls across the nation have a Code of Conduct plaque posted somewhere, usually near the information kiosk or bathrooms, that states no weapons. There are no signs on the exterior doors and even if there were, signs DO NOT have the force of law in Washington or Oregon.

Link Removed

All Simon Malls across the nation have a Code of Conduct plaque posted somewhere, usually near the information kiosk or bathrooms, that states no weapons. There are no signs on the exterior doors and even if there were, signs DO NOT have the force of law in Washington or Oregon.

Link Removed

Yeah, I didn't remember seeing any at the door. Good to know though, I'd rather not trespass.

Link Removed

Good place for it, IN THE CRAPPER!!!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back