If Zimmerman is acquitted, critics should remember Seattle's Westlake Plaza case

gejoslin

Illegitimi non carborundu
If Zimmerman is acquitted, critics should remember Seattle's Westlake Plaza case

• Link Removed
  • JULY 11, 2013
  • BY: Link Removed
With the defense having rested in a Florida courtroom, and closing arguments scheduled today, the second-degree murder trial of Link Removed, who claims to have shot teenagerLink Removed in self-defense is winding down and if there is an acquittal, critics – especially any in the Link Removed area – should be reminded of the famous Link Removedin October 2006.

In that case, a legally-armed African American man named Kenneth Miller fatally shot Daniel Culotti, a white man, who was stomping and beating him in broad daylight, in front of witnesses. In that case, following a lengthy investigation, Miller was not charged. Culotti died from a single bullet, fired upward from a .357 Magnum Ruger revolver, as Culotti stood over Miller.
But with the Zimmerman trial near an end, reports have surfaced that the Broward County Sheriff’s Office is preparing for the aftermath in the event Mr. Zimmerman is acquitted. And, according to the Associated Press, the prosecution is grasping for a conviction of some kind – after Judge Debra Nelson did agree that jurors could consider a manslaughter conviction – by now asking the court to entertain the possibility of a third-degree murder conviction based on “child abuse” because Martin was 17 years old.
The rest of the story is Link Removed.

This trial has nothing to do with facts and truth. Zimmerman has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Thanks to the president of the United States and the main stream media. Now it's all about politics and political correctness. A fair skinned hispanic killed a juvenile black. That's the crime.

That's easy to understand. The Florida officials are not taking precautions in the event of a guilty verdict. Speaks volumes about the Martin supporters.

And while George Zimmerman is getting national headlines just for his trial, why are we not hearing anything about these two racially motivated crimes? One is dead, the other is critical.

Link Removed
Link Removed

In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white hate crime. Blacks are nothing more than slaves to liberals and thus are a protected class. Whites must continue to be punished for the sins of all whites before them that might have ever had anything to do with enslaving black people. Liberals must have victims to prove to the world that they care more than any other class.

And while George Zimmerman is getting national headlines just for his trial, why are we not hearing anything about these two racially motivated crimes? One is dead, the other is critical.

Link Removed
Link Removed

I wonder if these kids could be Obama's son?

If Obama had a son, he'd be as fugly as those girls whose vacations we are laying for. They are girls, right? Sometimes, in a certain light I'm not so sure.

Now that I think about it, maybe one of those "girls" is Trayvon Martin. He's not dead, he's on an island with Elvis, JFK and Tupac.

In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white hate crime. Blacks are nothing more than slaves to liberals and thus are a protected class. Whites must continue to be punished for the sins of all whites before them that might have ever had anything to do with enslaving black people. Liberals must have victims to prove to the world that they care more than any other class.
I think you meant to say "In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white crime..."

I think you meant to say "In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white crime..."

This is true, in the liberal world all blacks are innocent. If any should brake the law it's because of the slave trade of the past. It's the white mans fault that blacks are driven to any life of crime. :sarcastic:

My line of ancestors comes from France (Gaul). In Gaul they were Roman slaves. I think I'll sue Italy. There's a lot of back wages + interest they owe me! :biggrin:

That's easy to understand. The Florida officials are not taking precautions in the event of a guilty verdict. Speaks volumes about the Martin supporters.

So I guess Florida thinks there will not be any trouble? When the Martin supporters are posting how they are going to kill a "whitey" because GZ got acquitted. If they think that, someone has their head up their...uh,..in the "sand", (cleaned up version)

So I guess Florida thinks there will not be any trouble? When the Martin supporters are posting how they are going to kill a "whitey" because GZ got acquitted. If they think that, someone has their head up their...uh,..in the "sand", (cleaned up version)

I think you read that wrong. Florida knows that if Zimmerman is found guilty, there won't be any "white Hispanic" rioting.

can't say why these things have not been in the news, but I can say...if either of these victims were carrying, the outcome may have been much different :nono:

Link Removed
Link Removed

can't say why these things have not been in the news, but I can say...if either of these victims were carrying, the outcome may have been much different :nono:

You can't say...? Yeah you can... don't be scared. They're not in the news b/c the tables have been turned 180 degrees and a black-on-white crime isn't a crime... it's justified punishment for being white. I gotta be honest here, the majority of racist people I've come in contact with... are black. Not all black people are racist, and not all white people aren't... just sayin' I think "whitey", collectively, has gotten over it.

I've heard the Black pundits say that black people can not be racists because of slavery in the past. I call BS on this! Has anyone heard of this before?

I've heard the Black pundits say that black people can not be racists because of slavery in the past. I call BS on this! Has anyone heard of this before?

People can try to justify it however they like, racist is racist!

Guess what... whites have been slaves, as have latinos, asians and every other ethnic group on the planet!!! Y'know what's too ironic? Ask a black person if they are really angry about a potential ancestor being a slave from Africa, then ask if they would ever want to go back and live. Ali went to Africa and found out how lucky he was to be an American. Some people still feel entitled and they always need an excuse for their own shitty life. To place the blame on an entire race of people shows a huge amount of immaturity and a lack of intellectual capacity.

You're a racists...? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to start a thread titled: "If Zimmerman Is Found Guilty I'm Gonna Go...." But then I thought better of it.

People can try to justify it however they like, racist is racist!

Guess what... whites have been slaves, as have latinos, asians and every other ethnic group on the planet!!! Y'know what's too ironic? Ask a black person if they are really angry about a potential ancestor being a slave from Africa, then ask if they would ever want to go back and live. Ali went to Africa and found out how lucky he was to be an American. Some people still feel entitled and they always need an excuse for their own shitty life. To place the blame on an entire race of people shows a huge amount of immaturity and a lack of intellectual capacity.

You're a racists...? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you have to remember how many of those slaves became slaves. Black on black violence was a leading cause. When a tribe attacked and captured another tribe's members, they sold them to others. Sounds like the race card needs thrown into a fire and put the blame where it belongs. On any who commit criminal acts.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back