If you don't think LEO is an armed arm of the political left just read on

Grow up before someone kicks the living $h!t out of you.

Good luck...I'd suggest you find someone who fights back harder than your wife if you plan on trying.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Let's say that the average big city cop is 35, born in 1980. I don't care how professional and clean-cut he looks from a distance, he's a product of public education propaganda, from the beginning era of dumbing down the kids in overall academics to the point that a BA is roughly equivalent to a 1960s or 1970s HS diploma. This 35 year-old cop has little respect for the US Constitution because he wasn't raised to appreciate it - his military experience is also irrelevant in appreciating the Constitution. Today, our military is getting groomed to stand against constitutionalists, seen as terrorists and despised as much as the name of Jesus. These 35 year-old cops have a bumper sticker understanding of the US Constitution. The fact that he swore an oath to it is as meaningless as Obama's oath - just a formality. These points go to the root of the police militarization attitude and so it's ludicrous to talk around the problem; around the root issue.

I think that an emotional maturity deficit exists with cops 35 years-old and younger.
A dynamic not mentioned when analyzing these police-freak stories is, maturity. The emotional maturity of men becomes an issue where they assume roles of authority. History must be used for comparison's sake to make the point that even into the early 20th century, at the age of 8 and 10, boys were put to work without social or government hindrance, given great responsibilities from cutting and splitting wood, building fires for the home's warmth and slaughtering farm animals for food - and then, where possible, attending school. The awareness of human survival and hard work was ingrained into young men at a very early age.
Even during the Civil War, on both sides, could be found thousands of young men only 15 and 16 years old, fighting for what they assumed to be, their country and families – only politicians made the cause for presumed reasons of altruism. The point is that in modern society, particularly over the past 4 decades, young men have been released into society, straight from a myriad of pc games, and other 'virtual' life experience, to the real world - real life, real people, after possessing scant experience of any somber responsibility. Even today's military life is a softened version of responsibility, compared to decades past; technology replacing much of the 'mature' decision-making. So, a 33-year old man may possess the emotional maturity of a 20-year old.
Again, another root point to the issue.

I don't see it getting better because Marxist states, as Obama is fast transforming the government, exploit immature thinkers - use them because it's easy and they're easily given to propaganda.

If the next and last American Revolution comes to fruition, it will see old men imprisoned for resisting and speaking against the tyranny. The young men and women, both military and police, will be busy arresting, beating and killing them for speaking against tyranny.

The indoctrination is to follow without thinking. The older officers give the orders, the younger say yes sir.

http://www.guns.com/2015/04/23/aust...en-season-for-armed-criminals-and-extremists/

Think age makes someone more in-line with the constitution? Look at the age of Congress, and all the highest positions in the police departments like Chicago, LA, NYC, etc.

The young are turning against the government everyday. The police, of any age, are ready to do their commanders bidding.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

I find it amusing that those that spout off "you wouldnt talk that way to my face" crap are the biggest puzzies and name callers and such....

billt, the following is the Gods Honest TRUTH: I am only 5 ft 5-1/2 inches tall, and somewhat overweight, and I treat and talk to liars and such the same way face to face as I do here on this forum, and I have NEVER found one of them that had the balls to even attempt to hit me.....

I find it amusing that those that spout off "you wouldnt talk that way to my face" crap are the biggest puzzies and name callers and such....

billt, the following is the Gods Honest TRUTH: I am only 5 ft 5-1/2 inches tall, and somewhat overweight, and I treat and talk to liars and such the same way face to face as I do here on this forum, and I have NEVER found one of them that had the balls to even attempt to hit me.....

I even gave one of these loudmouths my real name, address and directions to my home a couple of months ago. Never heard another word from him, either here or at my doorstep (no big surprise there, eh?).

It is amazing how many folks on the internet actually display the very cowardice and keyboard commando traits in themselves that they accuse others of possessing. It's like they slam their eyes shut anytime they pass by a mirror.

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back