If you are considering the Crossbreed Supertuck

Timothy2001

Short and to the point. I ordered mine and with a cross country move didn't get to even look at it for several months. When I finally got settled in and tried it out I realized there was a problem through no fault of theirs.I contacted them and had a new holster within three days. They sent me a new one before the original one even got back to them.

Love the holster and you can't ask for better service than that.

Thanks again Matt.

Crossbread is an awesome holster and company. My son and I have several supertucks; and several other holsters as well. The Crossbreed is our holster of choice. Most comfortable IWB I have ever used. Well worth the money.

I just got my Supertuck and I'm wearing it daily. I'm 5"11, 190llb and prefer to carry a G22. I have two other IWBs from a respected maker and I never got comfortable with them. Wherever they were placed, they would be pressing a nerve or causing other discomfort at one time or another.
The Supertuck is so comfortable, I usually forget I'm wearing it. And, it's comfortable in a number of positions.
Also, the holster fits the firearm perfectly, with excellent draw and reholstering characteristics. The firearm is held close to the body for maximum concealment, yet draw is easy.

Yup, I agree. I've used the ST for years. Recently had the kydex on one of them (my daily one) develop vertical cracks (perpendicular to the top) along the top and sent it in. Before even one week from the day I sent it in I recieved a new one. If they all would reenforce the edge of the kydex it would be a good thing, but you cannot beat Crossbreed's customer service. I bought one for my daughter who lives in VA, for the glock I sold to her for six bucks. ...I don't know why $6, just seemed appropriate somehow at the time. Anyway, I hope it's an investment she doesn't ever have to use. (as she is a former Army MP she has my blessing to carry!)

I've had my SuperTuck for a few months now but haven't really been wearing it since when I do it makes me look fat.:biggrin: Now understand I am 5' 11", weigh about 155lbs. and wear a 33" belt. I had to get new 36" pants so my 1911 can be carried comfortably. Any extra bulk in my midsection is very noticeable and looks kind of strange. I have tried to put on weight, and I know some of you out there are really feeling sorry for me (not) but I haven't had much luck. :laugh:

I've had my SuperTuck for a few months now but haven't really been wearing it since when I do it makes me look fat.:biggrin: Now understand I am 5' 11", weigh about 155lbs. and wear a 33" belt. I had to get new 36" pants so my 1911 can be carried comfortably. Any extra bulk in my midsection is very noticeable and looks kind of strange. I have tried to put on weight, and I know some of you out there are really feeling sorry for me (not) but I haven't had much luck. :laugh:

I'm 6'3", 190 lbs, dreamy blue eyes and a square chin. I can carry a volkswagon a mile in 19 minutes and do 235 pushups. My hair is immaculate and my tan is perfect. I can squeeze three Glocks into IWB holsters if I wear 34" pants. ...I win!

OK, relax, just a bit 'o fun. :sarcastic:

How does the ST feel when it is hot outside? I live in AZ. Do you really tuck your shirt in with it or try to wear a loos shirt outside of it. I've been thinking about getting one with everyone saying how comfortable they are. But I'm not sure about wearing inside the waistband.

If you live in Arizona it is recommended to get the horsehide supertuck. I live in Washington and it is always comfortable wether it is hot or cold. You can wear your shirt tucked or un-tucked it doesn't matter. I have a serivce buisness so I have service shirts that I always tuck and you can't tell I am packing heat :)

Ive had my Crossbreed Supertuck for almost three months, and im very happy with it. I carry a full size 1911 and its very comfortable to wear all day. its well worth the money and the wait.

I have a CBSTD. I also just received a similar holster from Tommy Theis (Theisholsters.com). Same quality, around a week to get, $65 total (including shipping), no crosses on the clips or logos on the holster. Just FYI. Also, great customer service!

Just finished my CCW training in colorado and getting read to file with the sheriff in my county. I am shopping for a holster and your comments are very helpful.
Thanks,
Hilary

Good news...

I sure appreciate you all commenting. I've been trying to decide on a supplement to my Smart Carry which is fantastic but sometimes might be slower than I might need. I love a good vote of confidence.

Had mine several months now! Extremely comfortable to the point almost forget it is there! Carrying a SA XDm 3.8 9mm. When I first got it, there was issues with the holster but sent back and they replaced it instantly! Awesome customer service which is a rare commodity in today's world! Highly recommend!

Immitation is the best form of flattery.

I have a CBSTD. I also just received a similar holster from Tommy Theis (Theisholsters.com). Same quality, around a week to get, $65 total (including shipping), no crosses on the clips or logos on the holster. Just FYI. Also, great customer service!

I noticed @ Cabela's the other day that now Galco is also offering an imitation of the CB holster. I will stick with the original thank you, including the crosses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back