Ice-T - International Spokesman for 2nd Amendment Rights

BluesStringer

Les Brers
I wouldn't normally give Ice-T the time of day as a political or constitutional source for anything, but I got a kick out of this. Enjoy!

Weird. "You'll never have justice on stolen land". Really? If true, then there will never be justice anywhere because everywhere there are people, they are on "stolen" land. Difference is, the progressive left and a lot of the rest of the world seem to think the United States is the only country founded on "stolen land".

Don't be so eager to accept his position until you listen to the last two comments.

Weird. "You'll never have justice on stolen land". Really? If true, then there will never be justice anywhere because everywhere there are people, they are on "stolen" land. Difference is, the progressive left and a lot of the rest of the world seem to think the United States is the only country founded on "stolen land".

Don't be so eager to accept his position until you listen to the last two comments.

LOL I didn't say I accepted his position, I said I got a kick out of it. He's a cartoon. I just thought it was funny to hear that Brit's incredulity at a more or less correct recitation of gun rights in America.

Thanks BluesStringer for sharing! Do you think everyone will have to give up their firearms????

They already have in Great Britain, which is where Ice-T was when he did that interview. Otherwise, here, I believe it's always the case that government is out to disarm the public. Only The People's uncompromising resistance can stop it, and on that score, I have not made up my mind yet whether the will or courage exists to resist it.

Blues

Apparently there is a lake somewhere with a huge pile of guns in the middle of it.

Mine are in the river I fell in on the way to that lake... watch out for the slippery rock in the middle and the current, just carries your stuff right away. :secret:

I'm assuming that lake is already full because you won't have time to go fishing before they come to your house like a thief in the night, and they will be coming. If you hear a commotion, look out and see a bunch of blue hats at your neighbors house, are you going to start shooting? Because he will no longer be there when they come to your house.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. Pastor Miemoller

You are so correct and observant on what he was saying. He sort of defends the 2A from the point of view of someone that dislikes this country. There is common sense in what he says but he is clearly coming from radical point of view and condemns us all about the stolen land comment. You said exactly what I wanted to that everyone worldwide lives on "stolen land". But to many only the US lives on stolen land.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back