I would like to know

sig p6

We have had open carry for some time now in wisconsin. How ever it is not very common here in wisonsin . I hear that it is more common in western states is this true?. CCW is new here in wisconsin and sometimes you may find yourself in between on what you are wearing that day.

I am of the opinion that if anyone see my EDC I won't care, the more people that know me in my area will see me as less of a problem.

I'm not sure how to answer this. I see people OCing in Colorado every so often but I don't know if we do it any more athan anyone else. I OC when I'm on my bike I've not seen anyone really take notice

There's a strong OC movement in Virginia, which is perhaps the most gun friendly and gun lenient state in the South. NO problems or concerns here.

I live in SE Wi and open carry all the time, even work. It is just more comfortable for me. I know another business owner in my town that open carries everywhere too. I think that the more people see it, the more comforable they will be. I mean, we have been able to open carry for years before we got concealed carry passed. Stay safe out there.

I'm not sure how to answer this. I see people OCing in Colorado every so often but I don't know if we do it any more athan anyone else. I OC when I'm on my bike I've not seen anyone really take notice

Man the other day I was OC'ing on my bike through Aurora and received quite a few stares. It seemed I hit every single red light there was. Never got pulled over though so I assume no one called me in or had a problem with it.

I have done this often, not realizing it, I'l be buzzing along and feel for my gun and my shirts came up and my pistol is uncovered and in the wind, its not illeagle OC is ok here but it does get looks, on the other hand OP on a bike kind of keeps the ********S away from you

I live in Idaho and have open carried for over two years I prefer it because more comfortable I've yet to have a problem I've had people compliment me never had an argument with anyone.

South Eastern WA. Not sure if something is going on that I do not know about...but I have seen a new open carrier at least once a day, for the past week. Good times I say!

We have had open carry for some time now in wisconsin. How ever it is not very common here in wisonsin . I hear that it is more common in western states is this true?. CCW is new here in wisconsin and sometimes you may find yourself in between on what you are wearing that day.

I am of the opinion that if anyone see my EDC I won't care, the more people that know me in my area will see me as less of a problem.

Open Carry is a hot topic in The West.

It is a good way to get your azz hauled into a police station when and where done inappropraitely.

This raises all sorts of debates about when it is appropriate and where it might be illegal.

If you are hiking in the woods, it makes perfect sense. But even then, few people OC. Those who can carry concealed instead.

There are some parks where OC is still illegal though. The cities normally have the power to make a public park gun free. And in those places only a LTC permit for CCW and the process you need to go through for it will let you carry then.

My communist state is bordered or nearby 3 OC states: Arizona, Nevada, and Utah. It is a delight to visit them. And their people seem happy under CCW-shall-issue and OC laws.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back