I won a Maxpedition bag

murph50

Awhile back there was a thing about "liking" USACarry on facebook.Well--I've been here for about 3 years or so and I like this site and I'm on facebook so I joined USACarry on facebook.
About 2 weeks ago I got an email from Lukem and he informed me that I'd won a Maxpedition bag. How cool is that? To be honest --I didn't even know there was a contest.
The bag got here yesterday. It's a Mantra Versipack. I'd been wanting a Maxpedition bag for awhile now but funds have been a little tight so I'm pretty darned excited about this.
The bag is very well built and has 2 main compartments with lots of Molle loops and velcro to attatch whatever I want.
So far I've put a holster from a fanny pack in the CC compartment and I've been playing around with all the bags I've accumulated that have the Molle loops on them. I'm getting it set up for just what I want and having a lot of fun doing it.
I want to post a pic or 2 but my hard drive crashed a few months ago and my new computer brain refuses to talk to my camera--even my kid (the computer IT dude) couldn't figure it out.
Just wanted to post this on here and thank USACarry and Lukem.
I'm a 60 year old who's excited as a little school kid right now and this Maxpedition pack is way cooler than wearing a fanny pack:laugh:
Thanks Lukem and USACarry

Congratulations to you. I'm very happy for you. I don't have one myself but have seen them. They are real nice bags. I get USACarry on my facebbok page as well. Sometimes they have pretty good deals for their members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awhile back there was a thing about "liking" USACarry on facebook.Well--I've been here for about 3 years or so and I like this site and I'm on facebook so I joined USACarry on facebook.
About 2 weeks ago I got an email from Lukem and he informed me that I'd won a Maxpedition bag. How cool is that? To be honest --I didn't even know there was a contest.
The bag got here yesterday. It's a Mantra Versipack. I'd been wanting a Maxpedition bag for awhile now but funds have been a little tight so I'm pretty darned excited about this.
The bag is very well built and has 2 main compartments with lots of Molle loops and velcro to attatch whatever I want.
So far I've put a holster from a fanny pack in the CC compartment and I've been playing around with all the bags I've accumulated that have the Molle loops on them. I'm getting it set up for just what I want and having a lot of fun doing it.
I want to post a pic or 2 but my hard drive crashed a few months ago and my new computer brain refuses to talk to my camera--even my kid (the computer IT dude) couldn't figure it out.
Just wanted to post this on here and thank USACarry and Lukem.
I'm a 60 year old who's excited as a little school kid right now and this Maxpedition pack is way cooler than wearing a fanny pack:laugh:
Thanks Lukem and USACarry

I love my Maxpedition jumbo EDC and my Maxpedition F.I.G.H.T medical pouch. I carry both of them everyday.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back