I understand this guy.

This was a "gated" community that Martin was in when approached. Zimmerman had every right, as a community watchman to approach Martin and ask what was going on. What was Martin doing there? Was he really visiting someone he knew? How did he get past "The Gate?" Why do we NOT know all of this information? Why has all this information not been covered ad nauseum like the "Hoodie" has?

In SC, the City Attorney told me the opposite..you can't shoot them for stealing you car. I guess that is why we have courts..to sort all that stuff out. But it still costs you money to get it sorted out in court. Plus, I'll avoid the court at all costs. I just don't rust the outcomes from them anymore.

This was a "gated" community that Martin was in when approached. Zimmerman had every right, as a community watchman to approach Martin and ask what was going on. What was Martin doing there? Was he really visiting someone he knew? How did he get past "The Gate?" Why do we NOT know all of this information? Why has all this information not been covered ad nauseum like the "Hoodie" has?

In SC, the City Attorney told me the opposite..you can't shoot them for stealing you car. I guess that is why we have courts..to sort all that stuff out. But it still costs you money to get it sorted out in court. Plus, I'll avoid the court at all costs. I just don't rust the outcomes from them anymore.

I have the same questions as to the Gated Community aspect and am still waiting for those questions to be satisfactorily answered.

As for South Carolina.. As I recall from my day's as an Armed Private Security Officer (Licensed through SLED and holding the authority of the Sheriff to arrest on my Clients property or to chase and arrest <within State lines> anyone I had knowledge of committing a felony while on my clients property) that theft of an Automobile is only a Class B misdemeanor good for up to 2 years in jail. Not a Felony.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back