I picked up an HK today

Confess

hk.jpg

Gave $150 and a Mossberg 590 for it. it's nice to have an HK again.

I'm sorry I'm having a hard time seeing the picture. Is that a Compact 45? Very nice. I like the light attachment. I want to get something like that for mine.

I'm sorry I'm having a hard time seeing the picture. Is that a Compact 45? Very nice. I like the light attachment. I want to get something like that for mine.

It's a USP full size. It is my house gun now. :) It's no bigger than my carry gun but the light is a lol awkward.

Congrats. You can't go wrong with an HK but of course what else would you expect me to say.:biggrin:

Nice pistol. I keep a full-size HK45 next to my bed at night and I frequently carry a P2000SK 9MM. I love 'em both. A friend of mine who has a lot of real-world experience in Iraq and Afghanistan swears by HK pistols. His reccommendation was the biggest influence on what I'd buy.

Nice Trade! I have a USP .45 for home defense and a P2000 9mm for CCW purposes. HKs are just about as reliable as they come.
MR

Congrats, and enjoy. The USP is a very nice gun. It was my very first gun. Hope you will enjoy it in the years to come.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back